Tree of Savior Forum

Game access is restricted

Okay, so i think some solution for this case

1. Let us that buy your product before this ban to play on your server and. Restrict the access for new indonesians to play on your server.

2. Refund. Althought we still have a played hours sinked in. So its not a good solution.

3. Transfer our character and all our items and benefit to indonesian server. But i would prefer to play on your server. Even your server got rmt and bots. How the bad 2nd publisher could handle this issues?

4. Outright banned us and give clarification so i could get over it and stay away from your game and back to dota2. This hanging up is worse.

I only support good developer, i already spent like $750 dollar on dota2 alone. But i would not give a penny to gemscool. They had enough chance to make it right. But its to late for me. I wonā€™t trust them anymore

2 Likes

If you never see a head line in comment, please go and active in more forums out there.You just making your self as a joke :laughing:

Refund? In case you havenā€™t read STEAM policy, please go read it first :laughing:

The point is, most of the comments here will become a double edge sword for this case.

I know how is your Indonesia publisher like. But no need to talk bad about others here. Letā€™s be objective and just talk about how IP-block could be removed. Isnā€™t this is what you all wish for?

Then letā€™s calm down a while, and hear the IMC announcement later.
If you still donā€™t satisfy, you can complain again.

1 Like

Letā€™s all be calm and give imc, staff and team of developer the time they need to address this issue guys.

Letā€™s believe that they are seeking the best possible solution for us.
They know that we love this game and supported it, we supposed to keep it that way.

1 Like

im not talking bad about othersā€¦im merely stating fact hereā€¦as u knowā€¦cbt2 tos indonesia start todayā€¦and in the forumā€¦full of people still cannot loginā€¦xigncode errorā€¦login errorā€¦launcher errorā€¦and this is only cbt2ā€¦only God know what will happen when obt arriveā€¦for the people getting 60 - 70 fps at sea server, they only got 1-2 fps at indo serverā€¦its just catastrophe reallyā€¦

True that, i really think the agreement with gemscool is really bad. Its better to let us choose what server we prefer to play. I know people that choose to play on steam server is the potential whale to indonesian publisher. But it won"t change anything if we choose to not playing on their server.

Lets see how imc will do with this issue, but the hanging up on us for me is unbearable.

I got mine from my Thai friend. it was a gift. He bought me the ea3 so we could play together with our Pinoy friends, and you just straight up cut our connections? without even say sorry or announce anything?

I didnā€™t even know about this game before my friend told me a few weeks ago but, it does remind me of Ragnarok a lot back in the day, so i played it and we enjoyed this game a lot until yesterday.

Man you guys messed up real bad. This is so embarassing. You guys couldnā€™t even handle your marketing targets and your community/ fans.
Hell you even choose the wrong publisher on this country. I guess you guys just need to make a quick cash grab ???

So i didnā€™t even know anything about Indonesia is out of this ā€œSEAā€ region.

but cā€™mon you guys, are you joking?
i can understand Korea/ Japan/ Taiwan/ HK/ Macau are not part of this SEA.
but why Indonesia is on that list?
Do you hate us so much? are you afraid that SEA server will be over populated by Indonesian gamers?
There are also a lot of foreigners live in this country tooā€¦
are you ignoring them too?

no open letters or anything about it and just ā€œpoof~ā€ there you goes your connections to this game. To be honest i am angry, weā€™re angry with your bad decisions making.

i donā€™t even want a refund because it was a gift. but, please dont hurt our feelings. Weā€™ve invested a lot of our time in this game to enjoy it with our dear friends or families outside this country around the world. So please donā€™t throw it like thatā€¦

and
I can only tell you this my friends,
" Donā€™t get your hopes up too high ladsā€¦ "

yet another great game have fallen to deaf ears.

I hope this issue will be resolved soon.
Cheers~

2 Likes

Thats what make me sticking my gun on steam server. Its their own game. They will address issue quickly. I really hope we can stick with imc. Even its b2p p2p for me its doesnā€™t matter.

And my experience on local publisher isā€¦ Very very bad. I donā€™t trust them anymore.

Well i think they want to target a big player base on indonesia. But some of us wouldnā€™t touch the game because the indonesian publisher.

Truth to be told I am hyped for this game, but when they announce that they have possible region locked. I stay away from tos. Until my friend told me that we can play this on international server.

This really a bad move from imc, and bad move for me too.
Should have spent the money to dark souls or arcana on dota. At least they not leave us hanging like thisā€¦

Trust me, iā€™m Indonesian, and Gemscool is suck. Worst publisher. I recommend you all playing with VPN rather than playing in Gemscool Server.

too bad that theyā€™re blocked our IP (indonesian players) for the sake of to provide optimal experience for local server .

honestly. im not hype whatsoever with this game when it was announced with our local publisher. but when i heard about it on steam. God! . that is amazing. so recently (i only play for 60ish hour) and i already love this game.

but still . i hope IMC can choose what and how they will provide a compensation for Indonesian player who already bought this game .

for staff info. i bought this game from an online game store . which i dont know how they get this game. but still. they bought the game legally.

cheers.

What vpn do you suggest? Would like to know

Lol, i couldnt figure out why i wasnt connecting until i came accross this forum. I bought my game from australia and got the ea1 pass. Now that i moved back to indonesia i canā€™t play anymore because of an ip block? Seems abit ridiculous since i have already paid and spent alot of time on the game already. Hopefully IMC, steam and gemscool can sort all this out without sacrificing us gamers due to bad management.

Got an info from my friend that currently studying in TW
He still can login even though they got local server there
Wow just wow

#burnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Thats one problem with region locking. Its a bit ridiculous when we forced to play on indonesian server when we already played on international server. What do they suggest? Create a new character? We should have access to every server and let us choose what server to played on. Its 2016 connection problem is not a good excuse anymore imo.

Its part of gemscool communism and greediness bro.

Its like support us or u wonā€™t be able to play it at all.
And the worse part is imc agreed on this term.

1 Like

If we (indonesian) canā€™t play on steam serverā€¦so better we not play on gemscool server tooā€¦doneā€¦many game from gemscool is already closed now because of cheat,bot,etcā€¦and the publisher not even care bout thatā€¦what the publisher care is only making profit and money

1 Like

The best part about our local publisher theres a case where player can buy item from GMā€¦ ever heard DrgonNst game just open server theres someone with +14 equip set of mino ? HAHAH the server not even open a week LMAO

and ever heard game Ag* of Wsh? theres someone who caught duplicate item (ancient scroll item) and banned but guess what? they unban him coz they said the one who cheating is his alt char not the main char HAHAHAHA what logic is that? :slight_smile:

seriously imc let us play !.. see theres someone said their friend can play in twā€¦ TW got local publisher why only us got banned? being racist? if u want ban pls ban all :slight_smile: include the future local publisher who know other country will get it too sure u must ban em :slight_smile:

this is funny they called them self internasional server but they block ipā€¦

4 Likes

soā€¦ where is the admin? if they do care, they should tell us an info regarding this problem even the info is useless, but what we get? they even didnt reply us anymore. wait? until when? until 2017? until indonesia publisher get bankrupt? ha! dont want to read rage comment? you have the " X " button on the right top corner. press it and you not see rage comment anymore.

Eh elu antek nya Gemsc**l ye? Hahahah

1 Like