Tree of Savior Forum

Game access is currently

i believe there is a ip block for indonesian
so is there any solution for indonesia player ?

1 Like

I still prefer SEA server rather than indonesian server lol mess

1 Like

hahah too late, already bought EA2 and EA3, even planning to EA1 tommorow…
sigh…
it’s shame about restriction, local publisher is money sucker and bad reputation for managing game.

1 Like

Anyone done?mail sent also no reply…

ame here, me and my wife suddenly cant log in.
what’s happen really?

Team Name : KingOfAbyys
Server : [SEA] Telsiai

Thansk…

unlock my id plz.
Team name: Jbzero
Server: SEA Telsiai
thank you,
I’ll send the mail right away.

i got same ploblem
i never use bot
i am not bot but i am on list of ban
pls do something gm
Team name : newGods
server name : [SEA]Telsiai

team name : Skellas
server : [SEA]Telsiai

i’m sure my account get banned because i never use a bot and i
don’t even know how to use it. also i see my team name on the
banned account list on April 26th, 2016

Thank you

I have also been falsely accused of botting, please review my case. I play in a static party and have been playing the game since day 1 in march.

1)Team name: SawdustWaffles
2)Server name: Orsha

Please help

OID: 7656 119 8255 060 491
Team name: Flinders
Server: Telsiai (SEA)
Reason: Bot

wrongfully banned for botting.

I got same ploblem
I Not a bot
I am not bot but I am on list of ban
banned account list on April 26th, 2016
Team name : Inol2i

1. Email Sent
  2. Support Ticket Sent

Ok mine is weird, whenever I use WTFast I get this error , but w/o it I can get into the server just fine.

Team Name: Zarathustra
Server name : [SEA]Telsiai

Man, the same occurred to me yesterday. I don’t know what to do. I’m a f** brazilian, man. I spent almost all of my money just to play this game. I bought the most expensive DLC. I just started to play 6 days ago: one day doing quests, FOUR days hunting Vubbe Fighter in Crystal Mine, and one game that i didn’t play at all. I’m level 40 (6 days playing and just this level). I didn’t enjoy anything from this game. Please, IMC, I want to play again. Oh, Lord. Please, have mercy.
Name Team: Asteyr
Name Server: Orsha

I didn’t use any bot program or any cheat. I was using addons, and I searched for IMC’s opinion about this, and they said “If It doesn’t interfere with other people’s gaming experience or exploit the system, then it’s fine”. I didn’t mess with other people’s gaming experience. I didn’t exploit the system. I can’t consider that I really played the game… The addons I used were the same my entire guild was using… I’m the only one to get banned, so I don’t think It was because of the addons… Why man? Why is this happening to me? I wanna play. :frowning:

Team name : SeRanS

Email Sent
Support Ticket Sent

Thank youuu

some body bored for wait sign we need answer not auto bot

1 Like

Man, being a malaysian, my eyes are crying and bleeding. lol. blames the Ministry of Educations for not trying harder

Can’t play today, can’t play tomorrow, sigh, have to wait for 2 more days to play. Hopefully IMC can really do a better job in investigating.

Innocents being grieve much, even stealing a grinding spot also people will report to ban, what petty are human being is.

Not complaining that you guys are banning botters and gold sellers! But really now im being grieve, No amount of compensation can cure this, forever being in my memory.If i get banned again for the 2nd time, i am really gonna throw a tantrum in the forum.

fyi, email have been send earlier and still waiting… .

no bot are not used, the maximum clamped Z key

1)Team name: Enjy
2)Server name: Fedimian(It was to transfer Klaipeda)

Please help

Server: [SEA] Telsiai
IGN: Xchatzi
Team Name: TIMRL
got the same problem can’t log-in since last night thought i was just server just server traffic but it wasn’t. I hope for your fast fixing of my account, Thank You…

Team Name: TIMRL
Server Name: [SEA] Telsiai

same here
Team Name: Stifle
Server Name: [europe]Fedimian