Tree of Savior Forum

Full giant auto atk build

EDIT(after trying the build): Before reading this and maybe trying to emulate me keep in mind that in the end I reset to a simpler build, super mario AA still works if you commit to learn how to juggle buffs etc but it’s just not for me.

I’m trying to create a char that can stay in giant mode all the time, of course it’s an auto atk build with enchanter but I have some doubts abour the early ranks, ideally I would like to be able to clear all type of pve content with it + farm hg340, my ideas are:

1. W>pyro1>link2>thauma2>RC>ench2 FULL INT: the farming build, should be good at everything but doesn’t have great support abilities since no link3/thauma3 so it could be less welcomed in endgame parties especially for the lack of lifeline. Pyro is there to sell scrolls even if wiz2 would be ideal for a main char (+enchant fire scroll)

2. W>pyro1>link1>thauma3>RC>ench2 FULL INT: doesn’t farm as good but has more damage thanks to thauma3 so less gear is required for farming hg340, still problematic to get into end game parties unless they don’t have another thauma since my plan was to go full int even with thauma3 so my buffs wouldn’t be as good, is this a bad idea?

3. w>pyro>link3>RC>thauma1>ench2 FULL INT: a build with lifeline! but you have to sacrifice thauma2 which sucks, I think I still prefer this to n.2, this would be a decent farmer (6swelled mobs with gem) and good in endgame parties thanks to lifeline (cons: can’t use spirit shock while giant)

of the 3 I’m more inclined to go n.1 simply because I’m in nowhere close to being ready to go into endgame content (velcoffer etc) so an efficient farmer could do much more for me plus it’s not automatic that build n.1 can’t get into raids/etc, it would just be less useful

I also considered to put warlock1 to scroll Pole of Agony but the trade off are too high and I would just use the char as a scroller at that point

I’m all ears if you have suggestions or things to say :slight_smile: it’s hard to come up with a decent build without making stupid mistakes

edit: after reading this Thauma Rune caster Enhanceter for super Mario build I think full CON is actually better

Why insist on link? What are you casting in giant form that comes from link? Pyro is pretty pointless too unless you really intend to sell scrolls, otherwise just buy the scrolls yourself. Given how fast MM executes, it’s a pretty decent skill to use on cd even on single target. At lv 5 the SF = 228% x3 OH x2 swell left arm combo for 1368% it roughly 1sec with a decent “AoE”. It’s another 372% if you go lv10.

If you really want link3 I suppose w2-link3-thau1-rc-ench2 is the way to go. This would do for a magic party since you do provide a 30% m.atk buff. Otherwise you could go w2-pyro1/w3-thau3-rc-ench2 for a more inclusive buff set (p.atk and m.atk).

R3 is really all the wiggle room you can afford.

link2thau2 is because I need this to also function as a farming build, and yes I need a pyro scroller

Then link is less of a priority over pyro and thau

what do you mean? I need pyro1 for scrolls and link2>thau2 to farm efficently

Then you aren’t perma giant? You cant JP while giant. In which case why are you taking RC? FF1 will make it more efficient for heals.

you can use all linker’s skills while giant except spirit shock Rune of Giants + Other Skills (April 2018)

Really, all this time I thought that meant spirit shock (being a new skill and all) was being “advertized” as not usable while giant. So you’re saying “Linker - Spirit Shock not available” means everything else is usable while giant. Anyone have a video or screen shot?

here

Sweet!!

This means all the other life steal skills work right? I would definitely try to squeeze FF1 in for the heals: w2-link1-thau2-ff1-rc-ench2 maybe. You could prolly replace w2 with pyro1.

Apparently they’re changing a few things over in kTOS, such as Enchant Armor and Lightning Hands being available during Giant. I haven’t bothered with Onmyoji yet, as I’m waiting for readily available rank/skill resets in case it’s a really bad combination.

omnyoji as of now in iTos can use only genbu armor, I tried it once so I can’t assure this is 100% correct

@c2gaming.seetoo actually I don’t really understand what that means, I read it as: you can only use levitate from FF while blood curse, that usually can be used only while levitating, can’t be used @ultimapi can you clear this up for us?

I really don’t get the convention being used. Why not just list everything that can be used or everything that can’t be used?

1 Like

Boolean, I guess?

I’ll take Shadowmancer first.

So, Shadow Pool, Hallucination, and Shadow are available. That means all the other skills, the ones I didn’t bother listing, are NOT available.

Pass is not available. That means all the skills I didn’t bother listing are available.

Featherfoot was a special case. During normal size, you can only use Blood Curse while under Levitation (I don’t have a FF anymore, so I can’t confirm that). In Rune of Giants size, you can use Levitation, but you cannot cast Blood Curse. Also, while In Rune of Giants size, you can’t use any other skills (other than Levitation).

The more I think about it, the more I feel linker doesn’t really fit the AA playstyle of enchanter. Even the video has the guy doing only 1 AA then later nuking his pulls for greater effect. It seems better to just build a dream eater since rune of destruction is neutral magic. Something like a tiny RC.

The mHP and def buffs are nice though.

The leading cause of links being broken and the monsters still not dead is autoattacks.

I’m not entirely sure why it has to be Rune of Giants + AA. Pyro 3, Chrono 3, Enchanter 2 is a good AA build, and you’re not attacking like a snail since you have Quicken.

That is a full spr build too?

I just want to use rune of giant to the fullest, plus it’s the only way to make a farming build without having the graphically unhappealing buffs from thauma :smiley: besides, if your char is invested enough links won’t break as easily and farming HGs won’t be a problem

edit: you also get to zoom zoom around the maps thanks to +20move speed and you can make pyro scrolls, overrall it’s just the best choice for me

1 Like

It can be, but you only need 360 SPR total.

I think Thauma buffs look kinda cute… but that’s just me.

1 Like

linker is just not worth it with rc>enchanter builds. auto attacks break links too fast and you have to sacrifice too much to fit linker into the build. my build is:

wizard c2 > pyro c1 > thuma c3 > rune caster > enchanter c2 with 100% CON stats and gear. as we can now use transpose while giant, you can use rune of giants 1st with its CON-based bonus attribute, then transpose to INT and use your swell brain, swell left, swell right, lightning hands, enchant lightning, and enchant fire (enchant fire is just for another line of damage for blessing to sit on). use exactly level 9 transpose so that its duration is ~10 seconds less than rune of giants. you want transpose to run out on its own just before giant runs out, so that when giant runs out you don’t lose your entire HP pool. ie: 100k hp > rune of giants > transpose to INT > 100k hp while transposed and giant. because transpose will run out on its own just before giant does, you’ll be full con when giant runs out meaning your max hp pool will never drop below 100k (when geared properly), so you’re never left with an empty HP pool that needs healing. there’s no reason to ever do this build with anything other than 100% CON on both stats and gear.

damage comes from having high magic attack (full int while transposed + full thuma buffs) with lightning hands activating with both your auto attacks as normal, but also your jumps while giant. you can auto attack while jumping if you time your button presses right, so it’s basically like having 2x attack speed. blessing will also stack on each line of damage; base + sacriment + enchant lightning + enchant fire. having all these attack lines will destroy links, which is why linker just isn’t worth it. i view it as a dps+support build, not a farmer (although it can so easily solo anything that you’d want to farm that it can farm too). i took level 15 swell left, level 10 swell right, level 5 swell brain, level 9 transpose (mandatory) and level 6 shrink body. forget swell body. shrink body is +120% damage, basically giving you 1100% factor lightning hands. the actual damage increase will be more than +120% (+600% factor lightning hands) due to the way enemy defense works. in practice you’ll see around a 230% damage increase against most endgame enemies, due to your damage being a larger hit which is less affected by the enemy’s defense.

TLDR: do 100% con on both stats and gear and use rune of giants 1st and then transpose to int and then use your buffs. use exactly level 9 transpose so it runs out on its own ~10 seconds before rune of giants does, so you’re back to being full con ready for when giant runs out, so your hp pool will never drop below around 100k. take level 15 swell left, level 10 swell right, level 5 swell brain, level 9 transpose, and level 6 shrink body. the +120% damage when you shrink enemies is incredible. in practice it’s far higher than the advertised +120% due to how enemy defense works. if you want reversi, you can drop 1 point from swell right arm. no room for swell body - trying to fit it in the build is a waste.

2 Likes