Tree of Savior Forum

Rune of Giants + Other Skills (April 2018)

Just a Public Service Announcement, subject to changes in KTOS, etc etc.

This thread lists skill usage availability of other classes during Rune of Giants. If some listed skills are available, you can assume the unlisted skills are not available, and vice versa.

All Wizard skills are available during Rune of Giants.

Shadowmancer - Shadow Pool, Hallucination, Shadow Fetter available
Warlock - Ghastly Trail available
Pyromancer - Enchant Fire available
Elementalist - Stone Curse Available
Sage - Portal Shop available
Featherfoot - Levitation available, Blood Curse not available
— I’m assuming Blood Curse is only available during Levitation, or I’m doing something wrong

Enchanter - Craft Spellbook, Enchant Lightning, Empowering available
Chronomancer - Pass not available
Linker - Spirit Shock not available
Thaumaturge - Reversi not available

Pyschokino - No skills available
Cryomancer - No skills available
Sorcerer - No skills available

4 Likes

Is there any other class beside Wizard and Rune Caster able to use offensive/damage skills ? (beside Warlock Ghastly Trail)

@ultimapi list is very comprehensive. most rune of giants build revolves around mario jump and/or enchanter’s lightning hands.

I know but there are always other interesting buffs that may make a difference on that

Also I’d like to see which other classes, beside wizard, can make a good use of RoG

Enervation.

1 Like

Nope. Thauma sort of counts, since you get the damage attributes for HK and Swell Body. If your hunting stuff that’s weak enough, you can kill them with just those two skills XD

I personally use Rune of Giants for mobility for farming: Wiz2 Linker3 Thaum3 RC.

Someone can test enchanter’s skills and rune of giant as of today? I wanted to know if something changed

edit: based on this video from korea, you can actually use also lighting hands and enchant earth!