Tree of Savior Forum

Thauma Rune caster Enhanceter for super Mario build

Hi guys,

Thought a topic about this could help to focus questions around this subject.

On question that I was thinking is if after the transpose, if I change equipment if still change someone. I am starting to use this build and not very sure . I think it does but I felt the amount of int and con wasn’t the same , like depending the order the amount of hp was higher without counting the other thauma skills.

Any observations and tricks are very welcome.

I will try to create a character like this on https://youtu.be/SZT8N511tek

1 Like

imo it’s best to go 100% CON (stats and gear), now that we can transpose after turning giant. 90-100k hp before giant > rune of giants > transpose con into int > 90-100k transposed giant. get level 9 transpose so that it runs out on its own just before rune of giants does. (140 sec transpose duration, 150 sec giant duration). basically you flip back to con automatically ~10 seconds before rune of giants runs out, meaning you never drop below 90-100k hp even when giant runs out. it also makes pvp setup a lot less awkward, as you’ll not be left with an empty HP pool after your setup. i see no reason to ever go INT with giant anymore. CON all the way,

2 Likes

How far into thauma are you going?

I’m a thauma3 spr build so I cant really take advantage of transpose. Here the build and some tricks (not really) you can use with it: wiz2-pyro1-thau3-RC-ench2

• thau3 has quick cast via swell brain so I don’t need wiz3 and can go pyro1 for enchant fire
  • swell left arm doubles magic missile damage so 4104% SF every 17ish sec so if your aspd is lower this is definitely better than an AA of 503%
  • lethargy increases magic damage by 20% but it’s not written in the tooltip.
1 Like

i have similar build except wiz1-pyro-link----, full int. now considering going full con then transpose. @steeple1989 thanks for ruining my full int concept :rofl:

1 Like

@jonrook49 sorry :joy: . just remember exactly level 9 transpose so that its duration is 10 seconds less than rune of giants. you use rune of giants 1st while you’re full con, then transpose to full int the moment you turn giant. then use your other buffs. transpose will run out just before rune of giants, meaning when giant runs out, you’ll already be back to CON ready to start over - and due to being full CON when giant runs out, your minimum HP will never drop low.

Not sure if it is just for thauma3runeenchanter2 build but sometimes when played with a priest , I am with all pandoners buffs but the aspersion get override by the priest skill. And that is terrible as many of the priests aren’t even close to give the same quality of buff as the top pandoner .

Another issue is rune of giant be cancelled by unknown factor. Might be something related to linker3 and knockdown/back

Have you guys got theses issues?

Rune of Giants has a problem with elevation. If you cast it on high/lower ground than you, you might not be able to get it.