Tree of Savior Forum

Full Dark DPS Wizard Build: Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock explained in details

@Error_404

Summoning is not affected by Rhevisan.

with the 2x +20% and 1x +35% acessories, that are very hard to get, the final reduction is of ~59%, leaving 41% damage, not 25%.

You and @lexiano1802 are just spreading bullsh*t without even having level 260+ Warlocks yourselves.

How you think it works:

20% + 20% + 35% = 75%

How it actualy works: (that 0,8 means

100% x 0,8 = 80%

80% x 0,8 = 64%

64% x 0,65 = ~41%

As you see, and as tested IN GAME, it does not work as you think but in a more balanced way (a way you could never stack 100%, even if they were +30% and +40%)

There is also the 50% nerf on PoA and DT at the moment, with RANK 8, all classes become sort of OP and MOST LIKELY that nerf will be removed (though rhevisan won’t).

Umm excuse me… Im dont mean to spreading bull faeces… Im new to this game (i try obt at tos ina which is so late from iToS) and i admit i havent reach even lv 181 yet…

Thats why before i pick the wrong choice and wasting time to reroll i want to make sure about this item set use…

I post a lot reply at other’s forum about this set item and as far as i remember only @yyang_umd who care to give deep explanation to me about this skill…he/she treat me as player who never experience lv 200++ game (which is true) and nicely explained…while u (as far as i remember,cmiiw and i will apologize) never answered this issue and my related post nicely and suddenly come up with that cocky attitude bragging about ur knowledge and throw that human leftover words…very wise young man ^^

@lexiano1802

Ok, I haven’t been very polite with the both of you, I’m sorry for that. Just don’t come to my topic saying Dark DPS don’t work anymore, it does work, very few players got full Rhevisan set and MONSTERS don’t, even so its a maximum of 59% of damage reduction and again, the problem is we have BOTH these and the 50% DT and PoA nerf.

That still doesn’t mean you can make numerous posts about things you haven’t tested yet in the game. There’s is no point on scaring others from taking paths you haven’t taken.

Warlock is strong, even with all the nerfs it still has the best Wizard burst damage for PvP.

Necro is a solid choice for PvP because you have Flesh Cannon to aim at people stuck on your Raise.

Despite that Kino 3 is very bad at PvE and since you don’t want to do only PvP, I would not recommend it.

Watch the PvP video I posted with my build and see how you feel about it.

I’d say Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Necro 2 or Wiz > Cryo 3 > Sorc > Necro 2 if you want PvP/PvE builds. This os anything with Kino 3 or Warlock 2, but again Kino 3 is PvP ONLY and Warlock 2 has it’s nerfs hard, even though I can still nuke dudes like they’re nothing (just watch the video on the first post, the 2 minutes one)

Again, sorry for not being polite but PLEASE, try no to spread wrong information and don’t trust anyone. When it comes to rare equipment or R8 most of our players haven’t tested them yet and just say what comes to their minds.

ALWAYS base your truths on videos, no on walls of text like this, but I’m pretty sure you can find some PvP videos with those builds I’ve mentioned.

And i just change into w3 for preparation to warlock1…

I know i cant make perfect build for hybrid build… There must be a downside either pvp side or pve side…

I think necro 3 has a perfect pvp side…but it is very terrible at pve…the aoe range of fc is so small…and knowing my build didnt take linker then summon ai will be very bad and damage also bad CMIIW (im unsure about this statement and expecting a very much correction)

While warlock2 at pve without linker i think still can do nice damage with invoc debuff CMIIW…furthermore like u said… Rhevisan dont effect monster…but when it comes to pvp…theres dark atk reduction…but i believe (im very hoping) like u said, warlock still do burst damage but just dont OHKO…ive seen a player post that with poa and dt combo…she can reduce enemy 60-70% enemy hp

And here i am still making warlock… Coz im hoping for circle 3 of warlock…

No offense taken…coz u are very polite…and im sorry…i didnt mean to spread hoax ^^

And anyway…do u have a pvp warlock fighting againts full set rhevisan??im really curious about the dammage

Reading around a bit would help

@lexiano1802

With sleep, frost pillar or HK you can manage to “easily” land Flesh Cannon.

Sorcerer is stronger than Necro for PvP, it’s just harder to aim.

Temple Shooter doesn’t take any sort of CC and helps a lot on stopping Kino’s channeling.

Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > Warlock C1+ is still very solid.

Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Necro 2 is very solid on BOTH PvE and PvP.

Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock 1+ is also strongo n both PvP and PvE, but as you said, not having Linker C2+ is a downside.

Also consider: Nothing can burst as FAST as Warlock. Frost Cloud and Flesh Cannon can be evaded if enemy is not CCed but theurge goes all the way with you. Summoning have high BASE ATTACK, not multipliers, so defense is only taken once, that’s why my Temple Shooter generaly hits 6k+ (with both hands) on each hit he lands.

Have you watched my video? Only the PvP one, the hardship is going full INT to get a good summon, which is fine if you are good enough at avoiding damage (familiars and summons help a lot on damage mitigation too)

Omg well explained!!!
Thank u…and i dont know your video…
Ok i will search it at this post…

I already have w2 kin2 sorc2 going to kin3
But i use him as dina bee farmer… Lol

@lexiano1802

It’s in the first post.

The problem with Sorcerer is you have to go on a high INT build for Temple Shooter to be viable.

Meanwhile you already lost Wiz 3 and Kino is not a good damage dealer.

Temple Shooter can do great damage and even kill some high-HP dudes with rapid shot, the problem is the fact that it’s not something easy to do and can be interrupted by enemies.

Well ok… Thank u very much for the info …

I will continue to lvl ma sorc 2 then…

Ts kinda badass

at ur pvp video…why dont u use JP + HK ??

@lexiano1802

HK generaly bugs and breaks JP when you use it on more than 1 player (mostly because they can walk out of it as they can walk out from Frost Pillar if not frozen), from many matches I started using only JP, also it’s good to leave JP on so people can share debuffs and further hits.

how is this build in farming? trying to create a farming wizard build for the warlock method and 145 dungeons

20mins per dun :smile:

@razm2888

There’s already a video about that in the first post, you can check it out :smiley:

I did the 145 full run in 28 minutes there, forgot some mobs to open the gates and had to come back, also took a very stupid path but it’s generaly done in 20~25 minutes.

Finaly got the item I wanted the most :stuck_out_tongue:

For pve this build rlly need a wind runner?! Or it’s for pvp?!

Dg 240 is good for farm silver too… and can drop virtov recipes…

@azevedocarlagamer

No, you really need a Dandel Gem.

I just love Wind Runner for Warlock, you need to go meelee for DT, that simple.

How is leveling? Did you end up getting skill reset because your current build has only 1 in EQ which honestly seem pretty bad for lvling until wiz 3 with only 1 attack skill.

Also what did you put stat wise? Thanks and since circle 8 is out what would you pick for that?

I’m actually leveling and at Wiz3>Link1 and a few levels away from Sorc1.

Have had no trouble leveling first part of the game was so fast and when you get Wiz3 your damage spikes. After that comes link1, and I really really start to appreciate linking enemies.

Really wondering if Rune Caster would be a good pick-up at rank6, since you have Wiz3 anyway.
Do you have any idea why Rune Caster is so little discussed since you have Wiz3 in this build why not grab it?