Tree of Savior Forum

Full Dark DPS Wizard Build: Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock explained in details

Omg well explained!!!
Thank u…and i dont know your video…
Ok i will search it at this post…

I already have w2 kin2 sorc2 going to kin3
But i use him as dina bee farmer… Lol

@lexiano1802

It’s in the first post.

The problem with Sorcerer is you have to go on a high INT build for Temple Shooter to be viable.

Meanwhile you already lost Wiz 3 and Kino is not a good damage dealer.

Temple Shooter can do great damage and even kill some high-HP dudes with rapid shot, the problem is the fact that it’s not something easy to do and can be interrupted by enemies.

Well ok… Thank u very much for the info …

I will continue to lvl ma sorc 2 then…

Ts kinda badass

at ur pvp video…why dont u use JP + HK ??

@lexiano1802

HK generaly bugs and breaks JP when you use it on more than 1 player (mostly because they can walk out of it as they can walk out from Frost Pillar if not frozen), from many matches I started using only JP, also it’s good to leave JP on so people can share debuffs and further hits.

how is this build in farming? trying to create a farming wizard build for the warlock method and 145 dungeons

20mins per dun :smile:

@razm2888

There’s already a video about that in the first post, you can check it out :smiley:

I did the 145 full run in 28 minutes there, forgot some mobs to open the gates and had to come back, also took a very stupid path but it’s generaly done in 20~25 minutes.

Finaly got the item I wanted the most :stuck_out_tongue:

For pve this build rlly need a wind runner?! Or it’s for pvp?!

Dg 240 is good for farm silver too… and can drop virtov recipes…

@azevedocarlagamer

No, you really need a Dandel Gem.

I just love Wind Runner for Warlock, you need to go meelee for DT, that simple.

How is leveling? Did you end up getting skill reset because your current build has only 1 in EQ which honestly seem pretty bad for lvling until wiz 3 with only 1 attack skill.

Also what did you put stat wise? Thanks and since circle 8 is out what would you pick for that?

I’m actually leveling and at Wiz3>Link1 and a few levels away from Sorc1.

Have had no trouble leveling first part of the game was so fast and when you get Wiz3 your damage spikes. After that comes link1, and I really really start to appreciate linking enemies.

Really wondering if Rune Caster would be a good pick-up at rank6, since you have Wiz3 anyway.
Do you have any idea why Rune Caster is so little discussed since you have Wiz3 in this build why not grab it?

Well, in this build as Sorc, you need sorc 2 for controlling the summon and having 10 bats.

I could drop one rank of WL for it? or drop it alltogether and grab Sage1?

What skills did you pick up for wiz? coz in this build here he only has EQ and leveling with only EQ rank 1 and nothing else seem really annoying XD

ur build is usefull only for pvp purposes.
At pve u are basicaly useless and u know that, u cant farm well, u cant go ET, u cant do Fantasy Library and TS dmg is just awful at late game.

saying everyone ele3 is a dead rank coz u get only one very good skills is just nosense, ele3 will be a strong rank even at rank 10. frost cloud at 100% hit for 300k+ and has a short cd.
this is a Topic where the op itself dont know much about the game, before rank 8 releases he was not even 280.

basicaly a full topic of fail theorycrafting.

ps: sim, eu te conheco in game e nem acredito que um player fraco como vc fica nos foruns pagando de pro quando nem se quer intende do late game do jogo, rofl.

1 Like

I actually agree here.

Sorry, it feels like most of you aren’t even aware of how 315+ really looks like:

• Level 315 dungeon is about flying mobs with 2k+ mdef, where does Elememe come in again? The boss has 3k+ mdef apparently.

• Elememe will always be good at ET, low mdef mobs, non-flying, mostly with weak property to Ice. LOTS of mobs got 2k+ mdef and fly.

• ET gear now is sold on market, To be honest, it is WAY easier (time, silver and difficulty-wise) to grind the money for that than to actualy do it.

IF you are talking about content below 290, or even at Tymerys, you are coorect, Elememe is very strong and will always be a top-AoE DPS at ET.

My build out-DPS Elememes at Siauluai missions 80%+ of the times though.

Please, do NOT say Frost Cloud hits 300k+, that means you have NOT reached high mdef mobs and is still talking about Rank 7.

Only ~6 maps got 4 stars iirc, anywhere else my Templeshooter (bc you can’t bring him to 4* maps) deals ~10k+ every 2 seconds AoE without the need to even cast it. Yes, he has ~4,8k Base Damage at level 292 (220- gear), can crit and STILL DOES DAMAGE ON MONSTERS FROST CLOUDS HITS FOR 1.

@caio_louco2

Linker C3 is stronger than Elementalist C3 even with JP-resistant mobs.

Please do not talk in portuguese on the forums.

You are the one theorycrafting, I have this build and play it, I out-DPS elememes at siauluai missions 80%+ of the runs.

I still die a lot simply because I’m full INT and the Gem+Hair Accessory pack didn’t arrive yet, or I’d have +5k HP for ~18,5k

NOW, FOR A SIMPLE CHALLENGE:

Choose any dungeon or high level map you like and make a video soloing it, I will post a video of me simply doing it faster.

Regarding my leveling, I think that is my own problem, I just never chose to put that much effort into grinding as Rank 8 wasn’t even released, I simply play alts and farm silver, which is far more important than leveling itself.

PS: Você me conhece e eu nem imagino quem você seja, pensa bem em quem é o fraco. Entende é com E criança, se eu quisesse fazer uma build pronta eu jogava um jogo em que eu não posso escolher minhas classes, simples assim. Manda PM QUALQUER dia, x1, eu gravo e posto aqui.

For anyone who have not played this build with FULL INT and a good playstyle, it is very good vs. 1 nuke, relying on Rank 9+ for some very good AoE. Temple Shooter is not magic attack, is a magic buff/summon, it can mitigate damage you suffer and deal damage on it’s own without the need to be cast or aimed.

I’ve already said, for any 1,5k- mdef mob, Elememe will outDPS this build at least for Rank 8 purposes.

Familiar and Summoning got a very different sort of scaling, one that will actualy only shine AFTER Rank 8, simply because they are very matk/INT dependant and only after level ~325 (369 invested + 130 bonus points = 499) we will be able to reach the 500 INT threeshold for one bonus point on every INT investment, Getting 3,8 INT every INT invested on rank 10 (1,9x).

Anyway, it’s up to who is playing this game, but here goes the truth:

ANY WARLOCK BUILD IS ABLE TO FARM SILVERS LIKE CRAZY.

Much more than doing ET everyday will ever give you.

2 Likes

try learning more about the game, bullshieting at foruns do not make u a good player anyway.

talking about out-dps at siaulai as there is any strong player there, LOL > nice try.
the only two pieces of lolophanter that are sold on market are boots and gloves, ull never see pants and chest there, so gl getting then with ur farm. LOL > nice try.
u do not have a linker 3 > u do not have an ele3 > u keep talking about both builds as u have tested it > u are not theorycrafting > makes sense!
talking about skill dmg at high lvl maps when and u are not even there,u wll never see a well built well geared ele3 hitting less than ur TS, NEVER , LOL > nice try
all the players that keep criticizing meta-builds have weak builds and are not able to do the end game content, u are at RANK 8 and u cant do contents that meta players could do at RANK 7.

just warning that u guys are following a player that has nothing in game, that is not able to clear ET, is not able to go past 80 mobs challenge at Fantasy Library.

as i said , ur build is only good on pvp( and the pvp itself is a joke) and will NEVER beat ele3wl2 at pve, keep lying to urself, the only sad part about it is that a lot of players will get in trouble after they realise ur guide is simple a joke, just as u.

ps: ja fiz ET 5f com apenas 2 archers de dps e sem wiz e vc com sua INCRIVEL build nao consegue nem passar do 1f . triste quando o cara gosta de se iludir e pior ainda quando ele leva um monte de novatos sem senco critico com ele.