Tree of Savior Forum

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Latest Announcement

#shutupandtakemymoney

2 Likes

When is a start game, with founder pack, march 22th? i hope !

1 Like

Honestly, the option to transfer your account to another server would be ideal.
There may be high levels on any server, so newbies will choose any server.
We could move to servers with best ping (please open a EU server, on East Coast have ~300ms and ~100ms in Germany)
I will pay if i could change to a beter server, if not, i and lot of people will wait to test other servers.
Sorry, my english is special hehehe

Still nothing about the BR server as we asked? :pensive:

1 Like

All these people still ******** about price when its a early access. Holy **** people feel way too entitled these days. Either work and just pay up, and not saying the $50 value, but the $10, or just stfu and wait for release for free.

23 Likes

Sir yes sirā€¦ :frowning:

/20char

2 Likes

75% of the population is going to pay 10$+ on EA
congratulations u did itt!!

1 Like

We need a date of start game, always march 22th?

1 Like

ā€œService shall start on a similar date regardless of which option is chosen.ā€

They just edited the other post =)

Now itā€™s only me waiting for info :unamused:

The single crucial thing I would want information on is this:

And since the answer is ā€œitā€™s being internally discussedā€, Iā€™d like to clarify the question a bit:

Weā€™re not necessarily demanding a definite binary answer on when there will be an EU server. Rather ANY relevant information regarding that possibility.

For example: Would an EU server have to be completely cut-off or could the same international server be running on machines located on separate continents somehow (what are the technical possibilities)? Are server transfers in this game an easy feat or a highly complicated matter that would turn into a charged service? etc.

In other words, we just want to know if we have to worry about having to start over once our dream of a server with ping below 250ms comes true.

@STAFF_John

on icbt2 did EU have a server? just wondering.
because on us only the east coast server is announced, but im sure more will be announced.

It didnā€™t. It had one US server that was a common choice for EU players tho, think Gabija?

hmm im really not sure thenā€¦
it takes time to set up servers.

We need EU !!! #eurotos

It was the same for us, south americans. They opened Saule (US based) and said they would have a local server later.

So far South America is allowed to buy the founders pack but have no news about this serverā€¦ Itā€™s even more weird because they say they will manage the server, but it wonā€™t be available through steam.

Too bad BRā€™s are sleeping by the time IMC is working, maybe we could get an answer with more people :neutral_face:

Average ping from SEA (Viet Nam - 48/48Mbps):

Average ping from EU (Netherland - 100/100Mbps):

Its much worse for us SEA/AUS players, i hope you really consider this. @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan

6 Likes

I think this is the first time a staff member made me laugh with an image from all the time iā€™m into videogamesā€¦ that would be about 20 yearsā€¦ so i humbly high five you xD

@STAFF_John , you guys say the date will not change. But does that mean Founder Access begins in late March, or Free To Play begins in June? Assume that both arenā€™t plausible, since option B is leading.

Wurm is on sale and I need to know if Iā€™ll have time to play it now.

this, this is the most important issue. Eu server or no deal pretty much :confused: