Tree of Savior Forum

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Latest Announcement

They didn’t say much but looks like old plan is still in effect

unluckily i’m starting to think that especting IMC to make a clear announcment over something and expecting them to keep their word is kinda like a suicidal move from the player part.

When its going to be “officialy” released???

1 Like

It’s internal debate… as they said… Don’t extrapolate things you don’t know anything about.

Oh, thanks. Rip

./20+upsetplayers

Money is not a big question,only one location for sever and then called international open beta is a question.You can say its a beta test for east coast player and restrict other territories for better playing experience!

22march:slight_smile:

@Tankhime I like your nickname. :laughing:

1 Like

What’s the point of being so snappy. I just said it looks that way not that it is. I wasn’t absolute about it

I don’t want to complain, but it still feels a bit silly.

IMC: “We have listened to the players concerns and will reconsider our plan…”
IMC thinks intensively for a day
IMC: “We’ve decided on doing absolutely nothing. Take it away John!”

6 Likes

Melhor chamar a @STAFF_Ines - também queria saber se o acesso aos servidores LATAM / BR seria possível através do cliente do Steam. Principalmente, considerando o early access, caso contrário não fará muito sentido para quem deseja outro servidor. Não só pelo TP, mas também pelo acesso ao jogo e autenticação via Steam.

1 Like

as per @STAFF_John 's previous post on the chopped/flagged down EA thread.

You guys always mention “TO PREVENT BOTS” as an excuse. Pls, if this is your way to make player’s lives more convenient, then change your structure and make it B2P (Buy-to-Play), with 2-3 weeks of EA (Not 3 months) and make the game more expensive after the EA period.

You cant have a Free-to-Play game and a Bot Free game at the same time. It doesnt mix, and never will be. The game will still be flooded by bots on a B2P model but it will be easier for the devs to filter things out.

What’s the point of asking a $50 early access just to filter ‘BOTS’ in 3 months time? it will surely be flooded by BOTS after the time period.

@STAFF_John Is it possible to buy Founder pack but the TP and head gear would not go to my characters in the founder server but on the F2P server in June?

I got my hopes up that this topic had some new answers…

1 Like

Because you’re giving people the wrong idea.

JGraves is that you?

I will just drop this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PRfzLZY49s

Let me spend $50 on you. My body can’t take it anymore.

1 Like

Nothing change??? Still 50$ And 3 months …?

Just release the founders packs. Make it 30/20/10 or not I don´t care but dont listen to the crybabys they will cry either way.

5 Likes

@STAFF_John

Aw! I think there is no response for us who can’t afford the OBT…

• Can’t you give us favor? Can’t you give the 3rd month of the OBT Free for all? Then just add greater freebies to those who will pay? Or are you planning to make a paid server and a f2p server?
  • It is not bad to implement f2p server and p2p servers but discrimination/chaos will always be part of it.
  • There is no SEA Server, I am from SEA Server… The price is too high for us. Please consider.

Thanks! God bless! :slight_smile: