Tree of Savior Forum

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Latest Announcement

I was literally just reading that article. It still doesn’t make sense. And I’m still going to boycott this for all my fellow europeans.

I’m not going to stop you, but prices differences are there for a reason, even though it can easily be seen as bullshit. It’s something that applies to much more than just games. Personally I don’t see any reason in boycotting a specific game because of it. Especially when we are talking about the difference between a couple of dollars.

It’s a bit different for small poor countries like mine. Euros go for double my currency. That’s more than just a couple of dollars to me.

1 Like

GUYS!! BOYCOTT GASOLIN!!

German Gas costs 1,3 euro per liter!

NOOOOOO

hahahaha

Guess how many people still drive cars.
Some people that life close to the borders. Drive 50~100km just to fill they’re tanks with cheap gasoline.

Taxes here are heavy xD.

So… who cares.
People pay what they feel okay to be payd to not inconvience them.

Drive less… go more with trams and bus … “ehh? That’s a thing?”
Is what my friends sayd first, when i explained them that i’m driving to work by non motorized bike … for 17 minutes.

they went “But with a car you would only take 14 minutes (high traffic in the morning~)!” …

That’s how most germans minds work that i know xD.

I thouygh they will start 29 march and not 22 march cause they will put eu servers… wtf…

why they dont say it then? And the more funny is you cant transfer the char to eu server later then…

This is US version , not INTERNATIONAL version please.

If this is true then i’ll really mad… (assume this is the same for West Coast/SEA server). Atleast they should announce first before selling founder packs…
I bought all 3 packs now i really feel regretted…
300ms hell all over again…

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie
Please confirm if this is true or not !

2 Likes

How about wipes? will there be any kind of wipe before the f2p gets released? just to consider if its worth playing hardcore before the f2p.
Thanx.

No wipe. Go hardcore.

Better solve the issue of transfer quickly IMC. Its on your stupid choice that you made an international release without EU servers which WILL be needed on the long run, no matter what.
So better get to it cause this type of antics is the least appreciated.
I wouldnt give a damn if we had EU servers and those who still decide to qq elsewhere didnt get to transfer. Then it would be a secondary, optional question, but you are LITERALLY giving the players no damn choice here than to start with US servers REGARDLESS of their region.

So yeah, get to it, conjure up an option to transfer accounts, because this is entirely your fault, your issue.

So , they answered in pm for a nobody out of the hundreds, instead writing this down anywhere in any topic?

Sounds legit

1 Like

I’m so stupid. I’ve bought the 50E founders pack and now i realized ive paid for:

1. Play on a US server with 250ms ping
  2. Loose all my founders item because i wont wait to play it since i was waiting for many years
  3. Can’t have the option to transfer my character once an EU server opens ( if they do)

So, i’ll play badly with 250 ms ping, knowing that i will lose all my founders items AND that its like a CB for me that will have a wipe, because i will play on EU server whenever they have one… T_T

2 Likes

the answer has already been posted multiple times on forum, but people prefer to ask than search for the answer…

So there is a service that you can get called WTF that might help your ping issue, although no guarantees.

Your founders items will stay until you retrieve them I figured? I read it somewhere, I might be able to find the source, but I would hold onto them before you use them.

All in all mate. I’m sorry that you made the 50E transaction without those key details.

As I know, nothing is confirmed yet. Not sure about SEA, but I think they’d definitely make a good founders conditions to EU and SEA founders.

For sure they won’t like to disappoint people who are paying, and telling there will be no EU server/no transfer etc. I’m pretty sure they will tell us the exact conditions before the start (March 29th). But I wonder how some people who supported 3 months EA unconditionally calling other community members whiners and crybabies now complain that they won’t have EU server/transfer.

Keep calm and wait for it, IMC already showed us that they can hear what we are saying. So they will try to satisfy everyone (to get more of our money, of course).

I think, if they have geolocation statistics from steam, they will be able to find the best places to put those new servers in order to support most of the community. And it’s truly totally possible to do in a week.

It also sounds VERY suspicious to me.

4 Likes

no wipes for players that have a whole month head start? lol… meh #legion hype

SEA SERVERS WHEN? I REALLY NEED ANSWERS RIGHT NOW! Why do we always get the short end of the stick
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/48009854.jpg

If this game is good then even if not advertised properly will spread like Wildfire
so please give hope to SEA plz

Today IMC was revoke last information about Euro servers and packs:

Hi, guildtor. I’d like to revoke my last response on your inquiry as it was confirmed to be incorrect.

The Founder’s Pack is not tied to the NA server. You may hold onto the rewards and retrieve them on new servers.

I apologize for the confusion I caused you and hope it clarifies any other concerns you have. :slight_smile:

After the F2P Release, there will be new servers apart of the actual “Founder’s Server”?

How many servers there will be?

There will be an official Latin America server? and where it will be hosted?

There will be servers for specific regions? like EU/SEA, etc? just like the LA server?

2 Likes