Tree of Savior Forum

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Latest Announcement

SEA SERVERS WHEN? I REALLY NEED ANSWERS RIGHT NOW! Why do we always get the short end of the stick
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/48009854.jpg

If this game is good then even if not advertised properly will spread like Wildfire
so please give hope to SEA plz

Today IMC was revoke last information about Euro servers and packs:

Hi, guildtor. Iā€™d like to revoke my last response on your inquiry as it was confirmed to be incorrect.

The Founderā€™s Pack is not tied to the NA server. You may hold onto the rewards and retrieve them on new servers.

I apologize for the confusion I caused you and hope it clarifies any other concerns you have. :slight_smile:

After the F2P Release, there will be new servers apart of the actual ā€œFounderā€™s Serverā€?

How many servers there will be?

There will be an official Latin America server? and where it will be hosted?

There will be servers for specific regions? like EU/SEA, etc? just like the LA server?

2 Likes

First of all , why there is only english on the forum, we pretty much donā€™t care about US players at allā€¦ ToS is international server and pretty much far from been for english speakes at all.

Make forums for french, spanish, italian, chinese and thailland and arabs.

There is google translator to publish your announce in multi language. I am sick of american people unable to speak anything but a single language :smile_cat:

Youā€™re kidding, right? English has pretty much been the universal, international language on the internet since its conception. Itā€™s nothing unreasonable to have an international community that speaks the English language on the internet

And what an extremely intolerant statement that is. I wouldnā€™t hold it against Americans for only speaking English on the internet.

1 Like

Another questions:

There will be Trade system? like normal trades with other persons for any item?

I read something about 1:1 trade or something like that, what it means?

There will be Auctioner at least? if yes, there is any restrictions on it?

English is kind of interntaional language and official forums are in English.

Also the game is in English as well.

If you want forum for your own language you can most likely find a unofficial one in your country where game fans translate announcements by themselves. Iā€™m from Russia and we have at least 3 or 4 such forums.

I know that the server OPENS on the 29th, but is the game already able to be downloaded? I canā€™t do big downloads at home so Iā€™ll need to go elsewhere to download it, but that doesnā€™t do me any good if the files arenā€™t up. Lol.

yes you can download it already :blush:

I took 2 days to download it cause my internet sucks too xD

Took me 5 minutes lol D:

adopt meā€¦ or the other way aroundā€¦ am prob older than most people here xD

2 Likes

So, thatā€™s a 200 megabit connection? Dang, where do you live? The fastest I can get is 100

500mb and my dad was dowloading

Well i think its like this if you are vip you can trade up to 30 items i dont know if its month or week we talk about, but this is made so there wouldnt be a sale on the black market for ingame items :slight_smile:

p.s dont know about non vip

Honestly, even if they do that itā€™s pretty bad design, at least in my opinion.
I would have something similar like wow has, soulbound items from bosses/most mobs, and a few bind on equip items.
With the amount of recipes this game has, 30% tax on the market board and no trading itā€™s pretty upsetting.

1 Like

DanielS hi
Do you known any news about your question? I bought FP and i think will cancel because i dont known if it will be possible to transfer to BR server.

Daniel beleza?

VocĆŖ ja sabe algo sobre o que perguntou? Comprei o FP e nĆ£o se se cancelo por nĆ£o saber se conseguirei transferir para o servidor BR os itens ou os personagens, voce tem alguma informaĆ§Ć£o estou acompanhando alguns post e estou vendo que vc tb esta.

Probably not. Ines says no, Julie says no but subjection to discussion like the EU thing.

Well whatā€™s done is done. This sorta bamboozling always happen with early access (founders pack) - so many players just get tricked into buying them.

I am willing to adopt Ika musume.

2 Likes

Sure, but we come in a bundle :3

2 for the price of 0ā€¦ + traveling cost and lot of money :smiley: