Tree of Savior Forum

Founder's Server : Exclusive Access Now Purchasable on Steam

If you bothered to do your research, you’d know F2Ps can buy the token too.

1 Like

pay 2 convenience* :v:

2 Likes

+3 movement speed is really, really small. It’s like +1% movement speed.

Welp, nevermind. Thanks for the info guys.

1 Like

http://store.steampowered.com/app/451320/?utm_source=SteamDB&utm_medium=SteamDB&utm_campaign=SteamDB%20App%20Page take here. don’t thank.

10% for most character (30 base speed)

It’s not as big of a deal outside of PvP and overburden Squire/Pardoner/Alchemist trying to get to their shop location though.

It’s not exactly pay2win, since it’s very limited (only ms bonus is pay2win’ish, but it’s insignificant). The only really pay2win thing in this game is magic scrolls, that you can use to put stats on a headgear. Hope they will remove it.

And token is similar to subscription, so more like pay2play. Free users just get slower growth speed, which can be compensated with more time investments (like in absolutely any f2p MMO).

Actually it’s not that small. Max MS is 60. Base MS is around 30, as I remember. So it’s ~10%.

Be aware they were always calling it “founders server” since they can’t call it cbt, obt or something else commonly used. Add the circuumstance that they don’t even know if there will be enough players to actually need more than one server. Plus they’re always talking about “worlds” instead of servers, to not confuse these terms.

Trading locked as in ktos?

Default movement speed is actually 30 for all classes.

+3 is therefore 10% more movement speed bonus.

Thank you IMC. You’ve done a fantastic job and I can’t wait to play on the 29th! You’ve actually made a change and listened to several people to better the launch. There are a lot of us that do understand Why such changes would require a launch to be pushed back, I am just happy it wasn’t all the way til June! You guys have made this customer and his wife very happy with the news for launch! Thanks again! See you soon!

Aw,I was really hoping that the release would be march 22nd and now the release is on my exams week lol
well at least I can use ToS as a motivation to study and do well on them so i can play it without worrying about those tests :slight_smile:
Thanks IMC! See you all in game on a few days!

Someone IMC Games could answer me if those who participated in CBT 1 and 2 will be able to play for free this month? =D

easy answer: no.

best that way.

Someone created a topic and asked the same question.

If you want Early Access you have to pay, otherwise wait until initial release in April.

Sure they will. After paying 10$ or according regional price)

1 Like

March 29 ??? My birthday!!!
Thank you IMC :kissing_cat: :kissing_cat:
Da best birthday gift eve

6 Likes

I get that it sounds that way but assuming it doesn’t get changed from the Korean version tokens can be sold on the market. Might cost a good bit but there is no reason to pay for them with real cash if you don’t want to.

I hope we will have a west coast server by then~. Pls don’t disappointing us

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I wonder if someone tried to buy 2 pieces of the same Early Access packs to gift to their friends?

I’m doubtful if I can buy EA3 for myself in addition to 1 and 2, since I’m going to gift 1 to my friend.