Tree of Savior Forum

Founder's Server : Exclusive Access Now Purchasable on Steam

Well… if that is the case then sure xD

True but overall u get the point im still mad cause even i had to cancel things to be able to enjoy it the minute it opens. To wait 11 days now is just a upsetting as it is especially since I already bought the package. I want to play already as it is ! We all deserve the same day or at least a day further.

@Staff_Julie Is there anyway you guys can reconsidering putting it back to the 22nd or something within the week. I think its unfair in my opinion we were already told for a day we were getting ready to play as we canceled work/errands for this big day. To wait 10 days is just not acceptable for us. I apologize for making a complaint but I feel its something that needs to be addressed.

5 Likes

I wish they would tell us why it takes 10 days extra, then the prior date now ^^.

Servers?
Events?
Quessing numbers trough sales and adjusting worlds trough it?

Don’t want to be kept in the dark again~

i don’t find 10$ option on store :smiley:

a delay really? there better be a EU server for that or els ill regret spending these 50usd to play with lag

Purchasing the Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access does not directly allow access to the founder’s server. ??? :confused:

well maybe some people got vacation on that time y know just only for that?

How many TP is a token? Will it be affordable with the third option?

In kTOS it was 198 TP if I’m not mistaken.

It’s because you need to wait the announced date to enter in the server.

IMC one question… and plase answer me
you say that
You may only receive the items on one world so please choose carefully.
i know but all server is opened the first day??
because i want t play in latin america since the first day
and i want my founder pack there
please :pensive:

There /20nastycharas

1 Like

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan
Can you please share details on how extra TPs will be purchased? Do we redeem codes or do we pay directly from steam wallet?

People keep complaining about the date and can never be truly happy. Over all, always happy to play. This game could be coming out next year and I’d still happily wait. Thanks to the staff for keeping us informed and the hard work ya’ll do. Hope to see ya’ll on in game.

8 Likes

No EU servers? I guess I’ll wait till we hear more news.

Good to see the game moving forward though.

1. The $9.99 option is on the store but it seems to be taking time to be shown on the base game page. Please search for it separately in the store. We are looking into this with Valve.

@Staff_Julie You might want to look at the release date on the TOS steam page. For some reason it say March 18, 2016 is the release date. I would change that before you get people flaming again.

i live in japan and i want to buy the founder pack…

can i ask my friend in other country that is not restricted to buy me the pack…
and still i be able to play the game in japan after my friend bought the pack for me?

Thank you for the clarification :slight_smile:

That is the problem caused by all those loud people who complained. IMC can’t keep changing stuff because people whine about it.

1 Like