Tree of Savior Forum

Founder's Server : Exclusive Access Now Purchasable on Steam

@Staff_Julie I have a question. conversion rate in my country is 1USD = 46.45PhP, and at steam it says that package 1 is around 1.2k PhP is this the right price? I’m confused actually because I was expecting the first package to be around 2.3kPhP and also it seems that you can buy all the DLC. should I be worried?

you will be locked out of the game even if you buy it i think… got to play with the company that’ll release the game in JP… :confused:

Nope… ip blocked.

No, welcome to Steam.

6 Likes

It’s so called steam regional prices, I think. But they are cheaper then I expected anyway)

really 50% less price for some countries?

Probably due to many reasons including steam and the circumstance, the date must be on a tuesday for some reason. Keeping it on the 22. seemed to be too quick, so it moved 1 week later.

No 1:1 trade and no market access without premium tokens ? Sorry to say the truth but this game just died of S.I.D.S. As a beta tester, i am seriously disappointed and can not understand how a game company can make so many bad decisions in a row.

Also, deliberately hiding the $9,99 option and pretending it to be a “bug” is not a new strategy and has been done before by less than respectable companies. Be honored to count yourself among them.

Nonetheless, i wish every “Founder” as much of a good time as possible.

4 Likes

For some it is -73.7%.

3 Likes

Also they dont need to start 29th that is just other bad decision, they wont do nothing in weekend and also THEY just make the people mad and bored whitout cant play the game what they can buy 10 days before play.

Wait wait. Does that mean, living in another country would make me actually save money?

Because I have a lot of friends in really poor countries :smiling_imp:

haha from my country is -48.41% that totally cheap for me (Thai Baht).

As far as I know, you can still use the marketplace just fine without tokens.

You will just be limited to 1 listing with 30% tax.

With token it’s 5 listings with 10% tax.

You can’t trade from player to player, unless with Token.

With Token you are limited to 30 player to player trades.

I think all of this is to battle botting.

2 Likes

try making that amount of money in those countries lol

8.A maximum of 3 options can be enchanted on the Hair Accessories by purchasing “Magic Scrolls” from the TP shop.

Oh no NotLikeThis

1 Like

If you will continue working on your own job with your default salary, then yes.

I can. But why you asked me this question? :grin:

no, not really. because in here minimum wage is like 1-2 $/hr compared to US that has minimum of 7$/hr or so

You forgot SPOILER ALERT mark))

@Seiryuu,

I doubt you can send a gift to someone from different region. Other steam games usually have similar pricing, but I’ve never heard about people reselling/gifting them.

I hope the hat enchants get removed. It’s by far the most p2w mechanic in the kToS.

In any case.

#EUrotos soon

1 Like

so… how do we buy the 10$ pack?