Tree of Savior Forum

Founder's Server : Exclusive Access Now Purchasable on Steam

That is so ■■■■■■■ lame, why does player who were ready to support you have to be punish for the whiny bitch.

I had to go through a mountain to ask for last minute day off. and now you’re telling me I wasted them because you push the release For freaking no reason.

Way to go, giving everything to the rotten player.

2 Likes

Стимовские цены же) Снижение было ожидаемо, но в 4 раза это действительно сюрприз)

Даже интересно сколько будет стоить 10$ пак, пока его в магазине я так и не нашел.

OMG!!! you are ready?? saviors!!! goo!!! (spend you money b*tch XD)

What are you like 16 years old? I’m not going to tell you that you come off like a complete d-bag but… well I think you can figure out the rest.

Hello, I have a question, i asked a family member to buy it for me and I bought the two “dlc”… for me is not a problem, but what worries me is that it can cause a bugg on my Steam account, there any chance of a negative bugg happen?.

Thanks in advance.:grin:

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan

Its because steam convert it to your currency ! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

what is token?
how many server is open in the first day ?
because i want to start in the latin america server :confused:

As much as I don’t like complaining considering I was fine with everything but It’s disappointing to see that our date was pushed back an extra week than what it was already intended and the founders pack area already set for purchase along with download. Is there anyway to just move it to the 25th? I’m alright with Friday but all in all people have made plans to play on the 22nd and now that its been push back I kinda feel screwed over knowing my Wife made plans to just spend the entire week or at least weekend to enjoy the experience all over again.

2 Likes

Its explained in the picture but it should be VIP as far as i know :slight_smile:

People like you are the worst

1 Like

thanks harmy done :slight_smile:

Thank you for you hard work, IMC. I really appreciate how fast you responded and solved most of the issues.

But I still have some questions about release:

1)Is it a typo in Token description, saying that Market commision fee is reduced to 30%? Or I just misunderstood it, and it’s reduced from 30%?(to 10% as it’s on kToS).

2)What about EU (and maybe other) servers? Will there be a specific server transferred to EU in future?

3)10$ package is not in the shop yet. I want to buy some of them for my friends, but I can’t find it through search.

4)I somewhat agree with people how ask about moving release date closer to 22 March. I’d prefer earlier release date as well, though I can accept 29th myself. But I feel sorry for people who arranged their shedules to play the game at march 22nd.

Thanks IMC! :grinning:

Searched to no end… still no 9.99 option available anywhere on the store

Friday is bad because they can’t fix bugs in the next day. They should open 22th u _u.
We still have 4 days. damn.

3 Likes

I feel you man. But crybabys gonna cry everytime you can do noting about that sadly.

Does anybody have a link to the $9,99 pack?

Bugged or not released yet,

umm same here i see only 29$ and 49$ packs