Tree of Savior Forum

Founder's Server : Exclusive Access Decision

Greetings, Saviors!

We would like to announce the finalized decision regarding the Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access.

After internal discussion, we have decided to schedule a release based on Option B which seemed to be the most popular to the majority of those of you that voted.

We are currently undergoing review by Steam. Once confirmed, we will announce the Early Access and Open Beta dates separately.

Best regards,
IMC Staff

48 Likes

Perfect date will be 1 April

6 Likes

My guess is same dates as before, but not June 19th for F2P. D:

1 Like

Crossing my fingers for March 22!
:slight_smile:

9 Likes

March 22, don’t let there be a storm agian.

4 Likes

That mean we can’t play on 22 March? :frowning:

2 Likes

If we can’t play march 22th, gl with stormflamer !!! hihi

2 Likes

Just wait until the next anouncement.
Don’t be paranoia

6 Likes

Mar 22nd is in 4 days, it needs to go under steam review so that’s 1-3 days, and then you need a few days to buy the pack.

I don’t see why anyone would think it’s on the 22nd.

Please take your time, and give ample time for your playerbase to purchase packs.

17 Likes

Expect 3/29 people. 4 days is not a reasonable turnaround.

3 Likes

Take your time and pls consider adding an EU server guy´s <3

I expect the EA starting on april 4, as it allows the OBT to start at may 3. Monday and tuesday.

However, march 28 and april 27 is pretty possible :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s remember they need to be there after opening the server, for emergency fixes.

(I’m sorry I never get this in/on/at thing)

At least its not a three month wait so a few days this way or that is ok with me :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

Alright. Here is to hoping sometime soon. …Cause I already put in leave for this!

If we get dates sooner than later I won’t care about how long release ends up being ~

Here’s to hoping that atleast the EA would be atleast this month.

Hope they start the game in this month and that they rethink the early access to become a 3 month early access after they talked to steam

So we dont start to play at 22 march?? :ambulance:

Pretty not.
Since IMC didn’t in weekend, and they also need some time to work with Steam, so it will be delayed for a week.