Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

Missing a couple more x’s in there.

1 Like

Pif remiri yeah right as if my name has something to do with it “remiri”.

The best thing Is and stays the option where you can pay for 3 month!!!

The WHOLE game world EVERY time, no matter if ps4 or xbox or pc or what ever…they ALLWAYS…ALLWAYS no matter if PS VR or Galaxy S 7 or Iphone 7 they ALLWAYS want the RELEASE as SOON as possible so they can use or play it as soon as possible but HERE you guys wanna say i am the crazy? cause you guys are totaly out of line and D-O-N-T want the earliest access possible?

why are you guys still arguing? it’s past the point of arguing. nothing good can came out of it. nobody will be able to force their opinion to anyone here.

it seems as if we don’t really care about the game itself more than the argument.

Don’t mind me. I love feeding trolls. It feels good :3

Nice alt username. It needs to be more edgy tho.

It’s said that service start date won’t change, so the game will start in March for sure. They don’t want to disappoint people even more.

Also OBT may start in June, but 1 month is enough to solve most of the issues, so I think it’ll most probably start in April or early May. No need to delay launch date up to June if there are no 3 months EA.

Discussion over.

Best thing is to be a Beater an early access player like here with 3 Month and you can be the strongest all the time even if you are sick in hospital for many month or being in the army and being in foreign countrys for month…or you are changing your flat or having to study hard or what else…you still are way ahead cause of the 3 month…THATS my reason. And still its the best choice.

No one of you guys could beat me if i would start 3 month early. even with your stupid cash items i would still be 2 month ahead…cmon beat that damn!

Not now!

Read clearly…“they discussing” it with steam…steam community has to decide too!

It’s actually buy2play not pay2win, feel the difference.
Pay2win is when you gain more advantages as you pump in more money. Buy2play is when you pay once to gain access. And there is nothing bad in buy2play.

You pay 50$ for TP and stuff. EA is just a bonus.

Oh. So that’s your reason. Quite thoughtful of you to think of others. But sadly, those who choose 1 month knows that they will play the game immediately since they either free up their schedule or have nothing better to do anyway. Most of us don’t vote for others, you know. We usually vote for ourselves.

1 Like

What is that? How can anyone know what THAT is? They gave us 2 dates. Which of the 2 dates is “service start date”? If that is June 19 AND f2p releases as soon as EA ends founders starts on May 19. That right there is POSSIBLE because we don’t know what “service start date” is.

They are undergoing review by Steam.

They are NOT undergoing review, or having discussions with the Steam Community.

There’s a very big difference here, one is a community, one is actually a platform run by a company.

2 Likes

Desrael…to be clearly there isnt a difference in p2win and pay2play IF its in such a case like this one…based on early access.

Here is pay2play=pay2win .

In normal games EVERYONE pays just for playing.

But here its like you using vip service
which brings you ahead of ppl so its basicaly p2win^^

There is difference for sure. I’d personally prefer to buy founders pack with much better goods for the lower price (pack contains costs ~100$ in a game shop) and play with my friends who won’t buy it ASAP.

1 month is much more then enough to get ahead, I’d prefer option B with 1 week EA but they need to optimize servers so I agree with 1 month as well.

I won’t ever buy 3 month EA because it’s harmful for the community and for me personally.

Also it’s not p2w because you can’t increase your advantage indefinitely by constantly pumping money. You get 1 time advantage that will diminsh as the time goes.

that goes for you and not for me.

I am rich ennough.

And in every game i play i use a lot of cash.
Cause the games running since a long time (ragnarok for example) and to have at least a small chance to catch up to the top you need to pump lots of money in the game.

So paying for 3 month early access and keeping up the pumping of money in the game up the whole time…i am allways in the top ranks.

Cause instead of farming billions for hours for an special equip i sell some cash items and buy the equip…easy.

And sry i dont have poor friends or childs as friends so everyone of my friends from other games who want to play ToS too, have no problem in spending 50 dollar for 3 month EA

Yeah, but you are the minority, so your vote doesn’t change anything.

Also if you pump money constantly you will probably be in a top even with 1 month EA, so don’t worry too much.

If you are so rich, just buy IMC and do as you wish. If you can’t, then you are not rich enough to dictate to other people what should they choose.

Pif only cause you hate this game and just want it to be delayed as much as possible just dont force this uppon us.

We want EA as early as possible so…3 Month EA!!!

No we don’t. You 10% maybe.

But EA WILL start in a week or so, so just keep calm.

Actually, you’re the one who must hate the game. You try to act like you want what’s best for the game and its ‘fans’, yet completely forget that the 3-month $50 Founder duration is what caused most of the uproar these past few days, resulted in announcements being locked and the Facebook/Steam being un-liked/flagged, and is what resulted in this whole poll in the first place. So why would we, the community, despite all that, still choose the 3-month plan? Did you want us to not regain any of those lost players and then lose more from people thinking the company is shady? The 1-month plan is the go-between.

Glad to hear you’re a whale though, and so excited to play. Throw $1000’s into this game to help keep it afloat for years to come.