Tree of Savior Forum

Founder's Server : Exclusive Access Decision

I think this just show how dedicated those people are to their player base. We’ve seen a lot of ridiculous hate around the exclusive access and that was sad because it had become the main focus point.

I hope it’ll go more smoothly from now on and we’ll be able to talk about the game itself instead of dwelling in the F2P or not debate.

I’m looking foward to play the game :smiley:

yo where did u see this

As a player, the sooner the better. I understand imc has a lot to deal with, even more after changin plans like this. I just hope we don’t get another very long delay and the fanbase go ragestorm again.

2 Likes

LOL, u called other idiots when you didn’t know anything yet.
Did IMC confirm anything about it yet?
Then if the game open in this month, what should i call you?

Share this topic on facebook and you will see the thumbnail.
I just dig deeper to get the image link from the thumbnail.

xxdarkhaseoxx is a troll. Just read over his comments in the last couple announcement threads.

2 Likes

I rest my case.

/20char

You told me to learn to read but you yourself doesn’t know how to read. How can I trust you, man :cry:

1 Like

Just note that the date is not only depending on IMC but on Steam too… :slight_smile: Also, if they need +3-4 day for an Eu server, please…be my guest!

To be a joke? xD

/sillychars

Their initial plan was 22 March. We lost 2-3 days.

So March 25-29 is something logical.

2 Likes

Then, all about was for a BETA?
As i know, beta is a phase on development, only a test, so they want me pay for a test?, what will happen when beta phase ends? I always think that the game will be online as a game, not as a beta.
Well, if there not going to be a reset, i will pay for a EU server XD

Thank you for the news.
I’m happy to see that the arrangements are already in motion.

Looking forward to the dates announcement :smile:

i`m cross my fingers for 03/25 or 04/01, friday is the best day for MMO release

Thank you IMC~! :heart_eyes: I will eagerly await the details on dates… SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! :dizzy:

P.S. I hope it does not deviate too far from the original plan for this month EA.

You will get EA this month with all the benefits.

1 Like

Well, it’s up to Steam now. Getting pretty close!

1 Like

It won’t be wiped.

Illuminati.

No problem, i’ll remember this and i think so will do everyone else. In fact you know what? as soon as IMC gives the date out we can start an entire post just to let everyone call you that

2 Likes

More than 60% = Idiots… 11% is special.

You…are…special!

2 Likes