Tree of Savior Forum

Fletcher PvE Fantastic AoE, Great Single Target

Worth take flatcher c2 and next musketeer c1?

Yeah definitely thatā€™s an option

1 Like

So based stats as an archer are:

7STR, 4CON, 3INT, 4SPR, 9DEX

So 4:2:1 goes like this

11STR, 5CON, 11DEX

I personally do it more like this though

47 STR, 29 DEX, 14CON

more str or dex?

so basically basically its like there is difference between 4:2:1 ration of lvling stats?

so if my stats are 20 dex 20 str and 20 con iw ould go

24 dex 22 str and 21 con and continue like that?

I personally go more STR but if you want stats similar to mine you want your DEX half of your STR and CON when you feel you need it no more than 30.

I plan to use this guide as my archer with my gf. wish me luck :stuck_out_tongue:

Bolton what R3 skills would you recommend maxing out first? spiral 5/5 or barrage 15/15?

Barrage 15/15, then the other 2, 1 to 1

Nice build, thanks for keeping it up to date. New player here, is there an equipment guide? Equipment, what gems and so on. Is this something you will add or should we decide and research for ourselves. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Do u think Archer 2 is better than Ranger3?
A2/R2/F3. Because I think some people are saying that Fletcher skills are so much better than Ranger skills. Barrage, Bounceshot, donā€™t really do good enough damage compare to Crossfire later on, seems like a waste of SP to cast Rangerā€™s skills when the Fletcher skills is better. If so, Archer 2 seems like a better idea for having swift stepā€™s critical chance (25% increase!) attribute.

How about A>R1>R2>R3>A2>F1>F2 ? Still viable endgame?

Yeah itā€™s viable just not as strong as Fletcher 3

Personally no because the damage on barrage itā€™s just insane, you will see even at Ranger 2

Iā€™m only just getting into fletcher class atm planing on either

Arc c2-sap c2-fletch c3
Arc c2-sap c2-fletch c2-canon c1
Arc c2-hunt c2-fletch c3
Arc c2-hunt c2-fletch c2-canon c1

and was planing on going for a Str build

Does any know the difference on how many more arrows a Str fletch can carry over a Dex fletch ?

And any experienced fletcher have any thoughts on the above builds ?

Hi do you think I should use tilly bow or viper?
I dropped a viper recipe and do not have tilly bow so i was thinking of just holding out until i craft my viper instead of wasting the money on tilly

Thoughts?

Yes using it is fine however it isnā€™t BiS for that level.

Whatā€™s BiS for 170 then?

Khasti Bow is BiS for 170

what gear after cafrisun set and what is best for 45lvl bow

can you post picture of your skill bar

Have another question, currently have a spare arde dagger for my archer account so itā€™s better at 75 to use a xbow and the dagger instead of a bow right? at which level/condition would bow outshine xbow+dagger for rangers and why? also how does one find tilly bow itā€™s not even shown on tosbase ):