Tree of Savior Forum

Fletcher PvE Fantastic AoE, Great Single Target

Ahh I see, either way it seems like either build is about the same in the end. Though the str build will most likely be far easier to level early on. Now that I look at it fletcher looks really good, however I kinda want c2 archer for the multishot, perma swift step, and the bonus crit rate from swift step. But i’d have to drop a rank in either ranger or fletcher to do this.

The difference lies in the gem. Gonna use lv 10 gem here as an example. Mind you that this doesn’t take into account the bonus point from allocating stats, although the end result should still be the same.

Yellow gem give 87 crit atk, which equals to 87 / 1.6 = ~55str at r7. This is str from stat, not equips, since str from equipment doesn’t scale with rank IIRC.

Green gem give you 92 crit rate and it doesn’t scale with rank, so you need 92 dex.

1 Like

Hi! I might built my archer wrong since i put 5 pts into oblique shot and 0 on swift step. Can I still do good on pvp?

If you have TP buy a skill reset, it’s silly not to take Swift Step for PvE or PvP

I see, thanks! Also, currently I think i have 180 dex, and currently putting stats on str. Is that okay? Or im building my fletcher really bad? Lastly, will the attributes be reset if i go and buy a skill reset?

There isn’t an attribute reset unfortunately

Find out where it drops?

Can I go Schwarzer Reiter last two ranks with this build?

I never understood why people skilled Broadhead/Bodkin/Barbed arrows the way they do.

1. Why would you get 4 points into bodkin? I mostly use it just to remove shields, the armor penalty is not long enough for me to get any combos off.

2. Why 10 points into Barbed arrow and 1 point into broadhead? Wouldn’t it be better to go 10 points into Broadhead to maintain 100% uptime on bleed? Bleed is an insane dps debuff, and is probably the most efficient SP:damage skill in the game. Meanwhile Barbed Arrow starts tapering off in terms of SP:Damage efficiency at around after 5 skill points.

1. -20% Phys Defense on enemy allows enough time to be a little bursty during that time.

2. Barbed has 0 second cool down where as Broadhead is 10 seconds, you will get more damage out of barbed than if Broadhead had 10 points in it.

I’m no Fletcher master, but when I choose skills, I always look for utility more than sheer damage a lot. Scaling damage (especially a DoT) over scaling utility always seemed wrong to me.

After reading this thread it kinda messed with my orignal plan, I was gonna go archer->ranger->archer2->ranger3->falconer->Cannoneer, but now I am unsure. Since it seems fletcher would do so much more damage. That and the fact to use my cannon attack skills i’d have to keep swapping between xbow/dagger and xbow/cannon which would get pretty annoying pretty fast. Yeah I know of the weapon swap thing but still. lol. For now I think for rank3 class i’ll grab ranger again, then at rank 4 maybe ranger3, then i’ll decide if I wanna do my build and grab archer 2, or if I wanna go flecther.

Is the buff on swift step a base +25% chance to crit on top of your normal chance, or does it just buff the crit rate stat by 25%? Also is it worth it to only get ranger 2 with the fletcher build to get archer 2?

As going Archer 2 you gain an extra 5% from an attribute, to be honest though don’t play to be the best damage play what you enjoy :slight_smile:

lol yeah I just don’t wanna be in a party with another archer thats something else that owns my damage output.

How does the crafting of arrows work anyway?

Costs 30 silver per 10 to craft them and you use different arrows for different skills it’s pretty unique.

what about char stats growth?

I need a archer guide…

My guides at the top, if you like it please “Like” it really helps it explains everything I do personally on there :slight_smile:

Any materials cost for crafting the arrows? or is it just 30 silver and no need to worry about farming materials etc?

Only silver :slight_smile:

/20chars

question: what is this 4/2/1 str/ dex/ etc. I dont understand. And what would you personally go for?