Tree of Savior Forum

Fletcher PvE Fantastic AoE, Great Single Target

Here is my current build for endgame Fletcher PvE AoE/Single target damage

Quite popular at the moment, if you have any questions please feel free to either post on the build or on here and I shall reply :slight_smile:

If you like my build please hit “Like” at the top of the guide

13 Likes

Can I play this build if I my ping is <200ms?

Yes it’s skill based

1 Like

what if i go musk as rank 7 what do you think

I dont understand why people take barbed arrow, is there something i am missing that isnt described in the spell? To me the armor reduction of Bodkin seems way better to level…

Barbed Arrow hits more than once on so many mobs, it’s definitely worth it over Bodkin, however Bodkin is good which is why we take a few points in there

That is an option as stated on the build :slight_smile:

Yeah thanks, was just curious, not dissing the build ^_^, I havent seen many cloth / leather armored stuff was my reasoning… Im probably using this build on archer… If bodkin affects bosse’s then im 100% going that way… will have to see.

Indeed the build are just guidelines feel free to change how you see fit :slight_smile:

no idea about the fletcher, how do you get those arrows you need and how costly are they?

You craft them, as a Fletcher you can craft your own arrows in regards to price unsure at the moment.

Assuming the video from the other thread is still accurate, it cost 12-18 silver per wood. You need 2 woods per arrow craft, so it’s about 20-30 silver per arrow craft.

Hey, I have check out your build.

Just a quick question about the Ranger point distributions.

In Circle 1 Ranger, you have only spent 11 points 5 barrage 1 critical shot 5 steady aim.
In Circle 2 Ranger, you spent 14 points, 5 barrage 5 steady aim and 4 time bomb.
In Circle 3 Ranger, you spent 20 points, 5 barrage 5 steady aim 5 bounce shot 5 spiral arrow.

Doesn’t each circle only gain 15 points and require you to spend all points before you advance?

Thanks.

Yes each circle gains 15 points however if you continue on down the same progression for example Ranger>Ranger>Ranger, your points carry over to the next one.

Your not required to spend all your points in C1 if you don’t want to use them later on better skills which I have in Ranger C3 :slight_smile:

I’m doing a build which has Fletcher C2 and getting a rank 7 class, I’m wondering if I’d really lose that much by going only Fletcher C2? It just doesn’t make sense to bypass a rank 7 class only for a few more points in Fletcher.

I also don’t understand why you would skip swift step crit attribute to go C3 ranger which doesn’t give anything good really. I’d go a Archer C1, ranger C1+2, Archer C2, and fletcher C3 or C2 with a rank 7 class.

20% Steady Aim, Bounce Shot & Spiral Arrow

Some questions:

Why not get 1 point into High Anchoring for the Crit Resist debuff? It could be decent, as a utility skill.

Should Bodkin Arrow be maxed over Barbed Arrow? Since you’ll be using Crossfire primarily, having a skill that’s only better against cloth enemies over universal defense reduction (by 80%) might not be the way to go.

You shouldn’t be getting hit, you’ll have plenty of evasion for dodge and if you can kite correctly you won’t be receiving any hits.

Personally I would still take Barbed Arrow however it’s down to preference if you think based on your playstyle Bodkin would be better take it :slight_smile:

Hey what about stat ???

I don’t get why u prefer Ranger C3 over Archer C2. Steady Aim is just meh now, 5% per additional rank with 40% uptime means 2% average increase. An entire rank for that. Ranger C3 skills are beautiful, but not really a need with Fletcher. Maybe the Archer C2 crit bonus would be better?

But well, this is just an opinion. I see fletcher as a pretty strong class, and with just 1 change I would like to make, I see ur build as solid enough and competitive PvE wise.