Tree of Savior Forum

Fletcher PvE Fantastic AoE, Great Single Target

With Archer C2 you could probably get 10/10 Swift Step & 10/10 Multi Shot, Heavy Shot would be mainly for PvP due to the knock back & Kneeling Shot would also be no good as we need to stay mobile as possible.

Sure, but Swift Step would get to 100% uptime.

This means:

• 25% crit rate, +5% evasion, +5% mov speed while atacking, +4 defense, + better uptime in everything you already had

• 2% damage

Which is better? I see Archer C2 buff outshining Ranger buff by far. Other skills doesnā€™t matter, they are just a bonus.

Yeah definitely 100% up time is great, but it would mean loosing 2 skills which been a skill based build you require to make less auto attacks as possible, 5% attack damage & increased barrage damage, itā€™s definitely another option though

Probably because Bounce Shot and Spiral Shot are two skills you can use that donā€™t require craftable arrows, and are still really strong.

Sure they are, but this is all about money. Crossfire deals more damage and have zero cooldown so itā€™s not a rotation issue too. As long as you can pay for it, thereā€™s zero reason to use Ranger C3 skills. I love them, by all means, but Fletcher is the only class I donā€™t see R-c3 skills having any value.

The 5% bonus from steady aim is also a true 2% bonus with the nerfed uptime. Steady Aim is great for long cd classes like Musketeer, where you can buff yourself and use these skills. While Steady Aim is off, your best skills are also on CD. It doesnā€™t go well with skill spamming, the strong point of fletcher.

So, with both points in mind, Ranger donā€™t go well with it. Unless Iā€™m missing something big here, both Steady Aim and Ranger c3 skills have the lowest value possible when combined with Fletcher. Itā€™s like using Wugushi with a crit based build, it will still do some damage, but itā€™s the worst scenario for it.

I didnā€™t even put the party effect from Swift Step and the lv10 Multi-shot to show how far one option is from the other.

My question would be if Fletcher C3 is better then for example a Fletcher C2+cannoneer C1?

I only got to 200 in CBT so wouldnā€™t know for certain unfortunately however getting to the end of a circle C3 means maxing skills and picking up the final skill for that class.

Personally I would say Fletcher C3 is slightly better, your going to continue using majority of the skils youā€™ve used in C2 + a new one.

But itā€™s all down to personal preference and what you find fun, Iā€™ve listed in my build what Iā€™d go if I went Cannon or Musk.

Build has now been fully updated if you see any errors please give me a shout

Yo Bolton,

What are you doing about mana issues?

Also, is fletcher forced to use 2hbow or can you go the xbow/dagger setup?

PS. Thumbs up on build.

Nice guide, can i ask your stats? STR? DEX? SPR?
TY!

Itā€™s at the top of the skill simulator page :smiley: 4/2/1 str dex con, he goes into a bit more detail into it as well.

I wanna know the equip too

Figured out that Fletcher can use Xbow/Dagger and other Xbow/xxxxx combos, Still unsure about the mana conservation issues. I have been trying to figure it out but still burn through mana faster then anyone else I play with making it frustrating to farm.

omg 20-30 silver per arrow. Thatā€™s so expensive ><.

Itā€™s pretty cheap once you get to that point.

1 Like

Its 20-30 per craft, each craft is 10 arrows.

3 Likes

I have a question. Is it worth putting A2 / R2 to 25% critical of swift step and 15% damage of aim step instead of A1 / R3?

Sorry for my english

Yes itā€™s possible however you will miss out on Barrage & Steady Aim the extra damage from Barrage & the 5% extra attack from Steady Aim is the reason we go C3 on Ranger as well as 2 extra skills.

Two skills that will be almost useless when turning fletcher or am I wrong? Thank you for your attention and for the help

1 Like

Depends, I still use them personally as they donā€™t cost arrows but only in specific circumstances.

1 Like