Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for high DPS alt

Hi there, everyone!

So let me just dive into it. I have made 2 characters so far. A suport and a Tank. The tank will be a Templar later on, to form a guild. With these 2 characters I will be able to assist any guildmember in any situation. (I think)

Now I would like to start a character for myself, but because I have only played these 2 low-dps classes, I would like to ask of you what class has the best (Or great) DPS early and late?

What I would like to do with this class:

-PvE: Capable of low-stress Solo questing/grinding, high dps in grind-parties/dungeons.

PvP: Want to still be usefull in pvp.

I know it’s much to ask, and you could argue, go look it up yourself, but honestly, between the old topics and random builds of different classes, i would just enjoy a fresh discussion about this.

Archer-Ranger-Fletcher

Big pain in the asses of all people that want to grind (but can’t) in the map with these guys all over the map

Heard alot about themm. Are they still strong at the end-game content?

you can try looking at this topic if you want informations on A>R3>F3 Fletcher PvE Fantastic AoE, Great Single Target

Fletcher’s abilities have zero cooldown. So as long as they have the SP they can keep booming stuffs.