Tree of Savior Forum

šŸŽ [Clarifications]Founders/DLC šŸŽ

also what if someone is playing from N.Korea will they have to play kToS or iToS?

North Koreans do not have a South Korean National ID number so they can not play kToS. It is either iToS or nothing for them.

However, if someone in North Korea wants to play ToS I encourage them to use a VPN on their illegal computer. I do not know if Kim Jong Un would appreciate you supporting and communicating with the South Korean and Western devils.

Unless it is Kim Jong Un who wants to play iToS. Then, have at it Kimmy boy. Iā€™ll see you in game. :wink:

Looks like you didnā€™t follow much of our conversation, and didnā€™t see that someone gave me the answer I wanted already an hour ago before you posted.

Iā€™ve seen the announcement but its incomplete, looks to me that its been ninjaā€™d by staff and didnā€™t put the complete info at first.

PS: I got nothing against you, I just want legit proof or staff verification about the issue, you know that this is internet and internet is full of trolls etc specially in this forum

question no1: answered
question no2: unanswered

i still need @STAFF_John some answers to the rest? meh some of it will be answered once people began to start the game later in the week.

I would like Japanese VO as well =3

Well if youā€™re not planning to buy FP, I guess you have to wait until guinea piā€¦ cough people to answer those remaining questions

the first week is going to be full of problemsā€¦i played enough game launches to anticipate it. so i bought dozen of popcorns in anticipation of the bugs, glitches and errors of the 1st week.

plus i want time to rethink which server will certain groups of people will be playing.

like which server will BR/reddit/tosg/forumers would play

the server where BR would choose to play will become the unofficial BR server, the server would become player majority language be in Portuguese instead of English. so i would like to avoid that server. i played in Gabija and Ausrine during iCBT2 as supporting experience.

which ever /tosg/ server selects will have all the chaos and drama

forumers/reddit server select would probably be the looking for friends and adventure type of experience.

True!! So true! Same here, I cant wait for people to post here left and right about the upcoming sh*tstorm thatā€™s gonna happen in a few weeks.

I am waiting as well and reconsidering not to buy to due serverā€™s physical location and other stuff, besides 1 month is not that long, good thing Iā€™ve not use my remaining leave this year

Is it just an assumption or you have some proofs?

I mean EU server actually, not servers with their own publishers.

I think itā€™s safe to say that, if EU servers are within Steam environment and they turn server transfer into a reality, it might be possible.

But as we all already know, transfers from or to servers with their own publishers are not possible so, Brazil/SEA and the other good folks wonā€™t be able to transfer servers if they start on iToS.

Still waiting to know if the reward can be retrieved on another server if I already made a character on a server but havent retrieve

so lets say I pay 10$ for EA in Founders server Character1 just to get to know the game, then i buy 50$ DLC on later server of my choosing. can I select the 50$ for the new server with Character2 or all purchase goes to the character1 in the 10$?

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

If itā€™s available throughout the monthā€¦ Iā€™m buyinā€™ the small one first.

Gonna see if theyā€™ve done anything, anything at all! anything! to fix the chat system before I give 'em any more than that.

Pls.

Requesting the topic to move to the new Help Center section

Hey Karjalainen,

You may choose which Team on which world is to receive the benefits of a new purchase. It does not automatically go to a previous character. Hope I helped clear that issue up a bit. :slight_smile:

Signed,
Staff_Ethan

2 Likes

@STAFF_Ethan

thnx for reply

what about the .xml file modification to japanese voice is it still allowed? if it is it available in game to change voice or it still has to be manually changed in the .xml file? or like in GE, players would have to mod it ?

We only officially support the Korean voice files on the Steam version. The TOS policy on voice files is the same as the policy for voice files on GE. :wink:

2 Likes

@STAFF_Ethan

have you considered following PSO2 version of selling premium voices as part of the cash shop in the future?
see
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/tickets_7.php

Weā€™ll keep that in mind since we do know that different people prefer different voices. :slight_smile: However, our official stance on voice packs for now is as mentioned above. Thanks as always for constructive feedback.

do you have any further informations about an EU serv yet? @STAFF_Ethan??