Tree of Savior Forum

šŸŽ [Clarifications]Founders/DLC šŸŽ

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie

How long will the FP/DLC be sold?

Is it possible to be bought after early access?

Can you stack purchase of all 3 FP/DLC? (like buy both op1 and op2 and get 3 tokens and 3 head gears)or(buy op3 then buy op1 and op2 a month later)

Can we select which server will the FP/DLC content go to?

Can we select which character will receive the non-TP content?

Will the stat reset scroll be sold in Cash Shop? (since it not available in kToS cash shop)

Are we able to freely change the VO into Japanese VO or it will strictly be in Korean? Are we allowed to touch the .xml files to change it so without risk of ban? or will you allow just like in GE to mod the voice files?

What is your counter measure incase players will mysteriously be stuck ingame as their avatar and cannot get back to the current real world?

1 Like

Will there be a account wipe after Founders?
Can we transfer our account in other server NA to EU/SEA after founders?

Seems like it will be available during the whole month, as they said you can buy more than one package, but only one of each.

So, you could pay 10 dollars for the access now, and later on buy the big package for 50 (although you wonā€™t get a discount)

Can you keep the reward without any characters created?

Due to the fact that you have to redeem your gifts in-game, itā€™s plausible to assume that you can choose a character to get the goodies.

Itā€™s confirmed that you can redeem your gifts whenever you want, they donā€™t have an expiration date, however, iā€™m not sure if youā€™re able to redeem them on a different server.

@LittleTako

Yes, you can keep the reward without creating a character.

@ralphdeduyo

No wipes after the early access.

No, you canā€™t transfer character to said servers, however, it might be possible to transfer between NA servers, but donā€™t quote me on that.

Am I the only one think they should fix the title?
Remove the ā€˜(English Ver.)ā€™ part and let it just be Tree of Savior

2 Likes

What are you? IMC staff?
Source?

Iā€™m not staff, i just did a lot of reading on the past few days xD my head hurts actually.

Let me see if i can find the source topics for you.

3 Likes

Tru a source would be nice, but thanks for answering, you seem to know a lot bout how founderā€™s pack work :v

Iā€™ve been here too almost everyday(check my profile>summary) checking announcements, post, staff activity, etc and I havent seen any offcial announcement of the said issue and youā€™re telling this to people without proof?

Youā€™re not the only one whose reading post etc and had head aches, duhā€¦:expressionless:

Edit: Iā€™m talking about my questions not other peopleā€™s questions (eg: items etc, I know them as well)

iEden is correct if iToS follows how KToS does Item claims. items bought from cash shop usually donā€™t have an expiration date.

What iā€™m talking about is my questions[quote=ā€œralphdeduyo, post:2, topic:151768, full:trueā€]

Will there be a account wipe after Founders?

Can we transfer our account in other server NA to EU/SEA after founders?
[/quote]

not the items and I know them too, read it a few days ago

Let me help you out with some of that:

Edit: Found this too from 9 hours before the post about the LUG BR server, so although it is confirmed you can not transfer characters to the BR server, the jury may still be out on the other regional servers.

2 Likes

There was no announcement with these informations, i just happened to read some topics where people would post their concerns and staff answered them. I read so much stuff that i donā€™t remember which ones have these answers, but iā€™m looking for them, hold on.

I understand your point of view, you donā€™t know me so you canā€™t trust, but know this, iā€™m not spouting lies just to mislead people, i read it somewhere, give a minute.

Thank you Daenerys, itā€™s so much stuff to read, iā€™m lost on these forums xD

@ralphdeduyo

I also found this: https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=278

Itā€™s not on the forums anymore but itā€™s on the main page.

Check the Mar 16th Update.

• There will be no data wipe of Teams or items

Yes i do understand, but please next time ā€œDO NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE LEGIT PROOFā€ of what weā€™re talking about, especially in this kind of topics which is very delicate and needs proper response from the staff or the company not a forumer like myself, this is internet and I myself really do not trust people unless its the company or people i know irl.

Yeah i get that, itā€™s all cool tho, Daenerys and I have provided you some links, check them out and see for yourself :smiley:

I see you suffer long enough by asking that question a lot of times and was enable to read the Announcement on Founderā€™s page properly.

Here redeem yourself XD

2 Likes

I think you could buy skill/stat reset scrolls with iCoins which you got by clearing achievements on your character journal.

Adventure journal only give you silver now, no more icoins/TP.
You need to buy TP. In ktos, skill reset 88TP in cash shop, but still no stat reset in cash shop.