Tree of Savior Forum

Feedback of this CBT from my point of view; FAIL

let’s go masturbate :grinning:

Although I am not too happy about the login error everyone is getting either, I do have to point out that it has only been 24 hours since CBT2 (where 150k+ beta keys were handed out) started. A little too early to be bashing the entire dev team =/

1 Like

Are you serious? The first 24hours of this beta ended 2 hours ago. “Nearly two days”…pfft. “A failure”…yeah, right.

Wait for the first patch. If they ignore the really evil bugs then I’ll listen to u.

I was able to test with lots of people yesterday. Yes, there are really annoying bugs …but this ■■■■ happens. Nobody is happy bout this…I bet the first patch will help.

1 Like

OP I think you have mommy issues.

1 Like

OP doesnt know what means beta. He dont understand that game didnt have realease yet and it is still in production. Such statements this early is bad trolling attempt and he should be banned. Just ignore him.

OP don’t be mad, you’ll login and play your beloved game today :smiley:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/temporary-server-maintenance/86298

stress test means get on there server which means play =P

No, stress test means jamming as much people onto server so it can’t handle it anymore. It’s how server’s true limits are determined. So if you can’t get on it means test was successful and some issues were found.

Wow… people really have no patience at all. All I can say is despite the bugs I still managed to get online just fine and the bug is being fixed as we speak so I see no purpose in this “whining” thread. Not to mention you telling people who do this for a living how to do their work simply laughable.

1 Like

I see lots of typical pitiful fanboy here who tried to kiss the ass of the dev, while on Facebook they’re totally a different person. No matter what my opinion stand for is for my own, and whoever agrees with it.

You may call this a complaint or whatever, I look at this as one of the major issue of the server.

Their (dev) is to provide service to their customer, thus its customary for us to tell them whats wrong.

For me, it’s simple, if it’s good, then it’s good no matter how u look at it, and vice-versa; if it’s bad, it’s bad, no matter how u look at it.

And as I’ve said, complaining/flame/nash/or whatever u call them, thats not enough, so a solution is needed alongside it, hence, make a server disruption, close it, fix the major issue that has been the problem, make sure players are able to login so that the testing commence. Is it that hard? Or would u rather for people who obtained the CBT keys to start hating the game early on?

I don’t dance unless there’s music, and i buy ink by the barrel.

1 Like

If someone starts hating a game because of problems during CBT, then it’s likely such person wasn’t going to be helpful addition anyway. Such hypothetical person only came here to play the game early, not to help devs find out as many problems as possible.

I honestly don’t understand for what reason you’re proposing to close servers to those who can get on and who’s already testing the game (and finding bugs, mind you) aside from petty jealousy. Logins will be fixed when they’re fixed. Denying others access won’t do ■■■■ to help.

Let me just repeat once more what have been said before: testing is already commencing on a large scale. That you’re not a part of it is irrelevant.

2 Likes

Yea sure whatever /20characters

Please, does someone have a spare betakey?? I want one, I’m a real gamer who likes to play a lot and am very determined in the game. Please send me a e-mail if you guys can help me ->> altoestratos@gmail.com I NEED IT

People who just complain about not beeing able to connect, crashes numerus other bugs, shoud just understand that this is a test, and It was expected to happen just hold your horses, anything you see wrong with the game write on forum about it or report, this is a beta test it happens all the time,

And if you think this game gona fail becouse a connection bug then grow up, Its an amazing game and its gona be big, so just relax and report bugs or gtfo.

I got feeling this is exactly what happens when you openly invite all the scrubs and kids of internet to a beta test, still having 150k of people testing and reporting is better then few thousand. They mail servers must be exploding from ammount of reports by now. Good luck to bug squash team. xDD

Have a nice day and happy gaming.

I am against all but one thing. I do agree with the OP that they should tell the beta testers about the problems that are happening.

Some players wanted to be inform. If the servers are on heavy load and error codes occur, then just tell the players, the servers are having connectivity problems due to heavy trafficking which will cause __ error, please be patient.

Other than that, the OP is just being impatient.

While I do like the game, I see no point in kissing no ones ass and that would make no sense anyway since I’m under an alias… you’re making no sense. While it is an issue, it’s not an issue anymore because it’s been fixed already, ever heard of patching? Well you see patched are this software updates that fix bugs, they come out multiple times daily. Also patience is a virtue, you should look up the meaning of that, it might help you in your future life. Have a nice day.

It would be wonderful if I was a fanboy hallucinating with the game because of some kind of hype coming from the fact that it is a game from the same creator of an old game that I didn’t even play. But sadly I don’t like anything in ToS, just the “art an OST”… and long solo boss fight. So, no… sadly I’m not being a fanboy, just realistic.

You’re not a customer yet. You’ll be when the game is officially released.

You can open the game and listen to the server-choosing menu music, so you have your opportunity to dance, it’s just that you don’t want :smiley:

1 Like

Ha yeah well whatever you say.
I wanna see how the game goes on within the 1st year, and i wanna see how the game goes after paytard system gets implemented for real.

Game’s linear, too static, same old chores everyday, even the quest is predictable…
Talk to NPC > Purify stuff > talk to NPC again > talk to purified stuff > fight boss… this happens all over again and again.

There’s nothing fun about the game thus far, it is waayyyy far beyond what the original Ragnarok Online offered before.
To sum it up, games too linear, to repetitive, too predictable, too easy, too imbalance of some classes.
I mean, u could practically Solo every boss in the game with Swordy Rank 2/3… while other class, dies easily since they’re soft like wet papers.

But hey, it seems there’s just too many people get butthurt from my post. Some post very valuable info from my raging post, while others are just looking for time to kill by being a ■■■■.

And quoting my post here and there just shows that ur only trying to show how smart u are when infact ur just one dumbfcuk with no useable info what so ever.

Well, whatever makes you happy.

@johashahrezza

Not sure if you’re still playing, but congrats, you have successfully predicted the future. Practically 6 months in advance from your post date. Kudos to you.

EDIT: Also lol at this