Tree of Savior Forum

[FEEDBACK] Grandt's Issues and Why He Quit

Glad you said that. I take it that means you finally accepted the fact that there’s nothing wrong with what OP said (even if some disagree) EVEN if it took him 4k+ hours to realize. “Literally nothing”.

You said it yourself.

Same applies on the other side really.

At least here the leftist aren’t fully stripped of their ability to voice their displeasure. I can understand there may be some who somehow derives pleasure from doing so, but the same can be said on those at the “light” side whose logic if put in a sentence would be:

I’m not experiencing the same problems as you so you are wrong.

If some people hate seeing these quit and complaint posts, maybe they can also start posting “TOS is NOT dead”, “I still play TOS” or “I wanna **** IMC’s **** so much” posts to balance things out.

7 Likes

When you know that talking about the game is more fun and frequented than playing it you should know that something is wrong.

insert Mr. Kim meme here - iTOS, March 2017

5 Likes

Congratulations on your approach, you and a player who thinks like an adult, buyer, is the most important consumer and did not evaluate the game with the excuses of love and nostalgia, as we have seen the Fãnboys and White Knights, only to highlight such points of the Game, Really make sure your story is important to new players as they start their Tree Of Savior adventures and wonder if TOS is really worth playing.

PS: Also I Removed, After 3000k of Hours Played.

6 Likes

Epic derailing from people who can’t accept a mere simple feedback thread.

Hilarious.
Entertainment brought to you by blindknights who shan’t be nameth’d because pyskorabbits are a bad breed in need of culling.

OP has right to complain/give feedback to IMC like everyone else does regardless of how many hours he/she put into the game. Some folks can’t even play the game because of mighty commanderloadfail from the beginning. Their complaint of “I can’t even get the game to run, this game sux,” is still valid in my opinion.

IMC Logic.
Bots running 24/7 - they don’t hurt the game, but report them and we’ll look into it…
TP retrieval bug - just send support and ticket and we’ll look into it.
Sadhu - just take the cancerous miko test instead.
Bugs? - currently they are features. Reroll to a meta class which we offer better support for.
Equips - the idea is if you can’t dedicate 3 months of your life to farm for it, you aren’t hardcore enough for us. L10 gems will equalise the playing field. We’ll find some way to add more sockets.
Updates: Look! We have more shiny costumes for you to play digital dress up. Sorry, no pantsu pack yet, but if you buy more TP… And we also fixed some minor bug you probably won’t notice.

10 Likes

When the guy tell you I don’t have 24 hours to spend on a game but he has already 20k hours into this game.

1 Like

“We are currently looking into it”
“Soon”
“Thank you for your continued support”
“And stop embarrassing yourself”

Did I miss any? Does “Please send us information on the issue” count?

Thats the IMC way to handle things. Note that it is really just posting this in the threads, real actions never follow.

huehuehue

5 Likes

you guys are over analyzing it

he only did it for attention

like those people that tried to commit suicide multiple times but still alive today

1 Like

Well to be fair. Every mmo is a chore when you reached endgame. You farm dailys/whatever to obtain gear, just to be able to farm the next tier of gear, whenever a patch hits.

The difference is simply HOW YOU obtain the gear and in ToS its just super boring. Every wow raid is much more fun for the first couple of weeks than doing saalus daily and clicking on your cube.

For example Wow raids vs TOS dungeons, you can clearly see zero effort went into TOS dungeon design. TOS dungeons are almost unscripted, they just stand there do nothing.

Some guy is here again because this review truly hits every painful spot and he must come back to put out fires :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have to disagree with you. Typical kmmos are no like tos. I loved grind in Ro for hours and hours, mainly becuase you can grind in very different places, i can go to sleepers, if i bored i can go to geffenia or mavkas or go to get some rare card, and you know all your effort is for acomplish something. In tos the grind is nothing like this, YOU HAVE TO DO SALUS EVERY DAY, and which is worse is limited, making you to level up more and more alts, and you have to go through the repetitive line of quests. Seriously, this is not about the grind, is about how monotonus the game has become

9 Likes

Instead of trying to think that @AdmiralGrandt is trying to show off with his massive amount of time, why cant you take the message that he’s trying to portray?

He isn’t showing off with his number of hours, or rather, what is he trying to show off since he’s quitted the game entirely? He is telling people how he has felt after putting in that massive amount of time. Whether if someone gives a feedback whether he has played either 10 hours or 1000 hours, all feedbacks are the same and should be valued.

It’s not everyday that you see a constructive criticism post here. I believe most of us players who are still playing the game share nearly share the exact same sentiment as he does. Instead of leaving without voicing out, he’s leaving voicing out hoping that IMC can change for the better rather than opening a new thread stating that the game sucks and it’s boring without any specific definition.

Remember that your definition of the game being boring and other people’s definition of the game being boring could mean 2 entirely different things. He has expressed in detailed on what seems to be like a chore to everyone rather than having fun.

Now whether IMC does anything with this feedback however is another question. If anything, we should be questioning IMC instead of back to player.

12 Likes

They don’t want criticism, constructive or not. They just want you either heap praise or shut up and quit. Some of them go so far to even praise bugs as part of the TOS experience.

7 Likes

In a way bug of position from RO is why this game is so great :no_mouth:.

they should make a pvp style like RO and a WOE

If any of the staff reads this, I would like to say that I agree 100% to the issues Grandt voiced here, but I still keep playing because I have faith that IMC can turn things around. I keep playing ToS and I am aware with these issues, most of the time I tend to just overlook IMC’s shortcomings or pretend to be unfazed or unaffected.

90% of what I read in this forums is shiet, everytime I go in here it’s literally diving through retarded posts just to find the 10% that makes sense. And this belongs to that 10%, one of the very few that makes the forums a venue for players to hopefully reach community staff and somehow through sheer willpower, reach the ears of developers as well.

Damnit @AdmiralGrandt your last hurrah, up to the last moment, still giving a piece of damn for ToS. Haha. Good bye, I’ll hold out a light for you if you ever come back.

4 Likes
3 Likes

@cauyaopls

3 Likes

I cant play my kinos without crashing game. I have like 300hrs in game. My 4 friends get bored coz of the many bugs. This sucks, im quitting too.

3 Likes

haizzz want quit just quit lahhh why make so much noise it wont change anything super mario also have alot of pro also quit so wht till now day still have ppl play,loser also want quit,pro also want quit ,simple uninstall sell all ur item in merchant shop and delate all ur character why need discuss for player that quit is that make change of the game. i care who is still playing i dont care who is quit it no diif for me be mature dont keep cry like a child lose a candy blame whole world go and eat icecream instead of tell all u lose the cady this male u more stupid。

it’s not complaining, it’s feedback #maygodblessyouwithabrain #mayyoudrinkmorewatertodecreasesaltiness #mayyouliveaprosperouslifewithabrainofafly

4 Likes

are you speaking with your own ■■■■■■?
hue
:v

-■■■■■■,2017

4 Likes