Tree of Savior Forum

Fedimian Server and Consolatory Notice [UPDATED]

Can’t they just open new servers, and then let new characters made there able to redeem their DLC gifts regardless if they already did in Orsha/Klaipeda?

Wouldn’t be possible to make a Team Name Change scroll that would expire in some days and give that to the people?
At least that would solve one of the issue people have got.
And in the meanwhile, you could also change the text in the team name selection to add that you need TP to change the name later. Since some people didn’t think of that possibility when they chose a name, and thus put whatever name they thought of just to start playing rapidly (not a smart choice, but still…).

Return an item then Premium for pre-order. To be able to get away with KlaiPede on Fedimian

Even if you will give us items. they are of no use if I can’t log into the game =/ I logged in once started my character leveled up a bit and afterwards it DC’d me and I couldn’t log back in anymore at all. I can see the servers and click on em and stuff BUT nothing happens.

2 Likes

IMC still no love for SEA people.

I think they don’t know much about this kind of issues. They are not publishers indeed so ■■■■ happens in every game. Even Blizzard had problems with the release of Diablo 3 and it’s not a small company. They didn’t expect so many players and last time buyers.

Make a free transfer to Fem server now! No one from EU doesnt kn that ll be opened a new server! If i already open EA pack?! What should i do now??!!?!?! I WANT TRANSFER! I WANT PLAY WITH COMFORT PING!

It’s still in US East though until the end of Exclusive access. The relocation happens after.

are team names unique can you have the same team name on multiple servers

Unique. Only on that one server.

I cant log in in any server. =x And yes, i bought a founder’s pack. =x

hm cause i tried to use the same name on the eu server but was take now i got in a soon as the server went live theres no way someone could of taken it that fast

The server is not located in Europe yet. It’s just the one that will (after early access) be moved there. You’ll get the same ping as you would on the others.

The only difference at this time is it’s aimed at EU players (however that’s not explained on selection so expect NA players there to) and it’s the newest so less demands on it.

I dont say anything about the issues or what not. I say they should (and had the option) have said us that there will be an EU server in EA or even the chance that we could get one. Because they did the things like they did and didnt say a word many players are complaining right know (me too).

I think it’s funny…
“hey we decided to prepare an EU server already for you!”

And almost everybody starts ranting.

Sure, could’ve been there right at the start, but it wasn’t.
At the beginning it wasn’t even sure if we’d even get EU servers ever.

That companies set up new servers this quickly is not normal, to my knowledge.

And that’s why I’m gonna give them a big

THANK YOU!!

Who knows how they’ll handle the transfer in the end.
Maybe they’ll also do it quicker than we’d expect.
I don’t know, i sure think it would be better and already even out the stress put on the first two servers most people started on.

But in the end i’m just glad we’re actually getting EU servers.
Remember some hours ago? When they told us there were no regional servers planned at that time?
And now such a (preparation) server is already online and accessable.

I think it’s great and don’t let the crybabies get your mood down IMC.
You just launched a big game internationally.
People crying here should imitate that before they complain big mouthed about how it hurts their feelings. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

They did the announcement 4 hours before the launch when they saw problems… it’s not too late when the EA is for a month. It was just an option so I decided not to exchange until the end of the week. I can even tell you that they are going to open another server this week.

There are many things that I don’t mind and prepared to endure at the first day of release. I dont mind servers going live four hours later. I dont mind queues of 1500 players. I even can endure hellish lags when you cant normally talk with npc and your quest boss wont spawn. It just the start so I’m okey with all of this.
BUT. The thing that i can’t accept is an issue with Femidian server. Making server for EU players just a few hours later the main start without proper anouncement beforehand is no way to go! So now we have a split whitin EU players and those who want to go to their friends or with their friends on Femidian unable to do so because they alredy opened packs or used their unique family nicknames. And now they should wait for MONTH to go on EU community server. That is NO GOOD!
What is done that is done, but mistakes should be dealed with. What I’m trying to say is that we - people who started on first two servers should be given opportunity to go on Femidian earlier than in one month. I won’t scream for opportunity to go on Fem right away, but I think it should be done in a few days or at least a week. Month of split playing is too long!

1 Like

Yeah, because at 8am they knew nothing about the EU server, and around 1pm some dude was like “hey, this pizza is rather good… do you think we should open an eu server?” “sure, bro”.

2 Likes

Same tbh but the nostalgia keeps me going /sigh

No the names work that if someone is ‘Fire’ on one server, no one can be Fire on that server or any other, including the owner of the account with Fire on the first server.