Tree of Savior Forum

Fedimian Server and Consolatory Notice [UPDATED]

Good Afternoon,

Unfortunately my patience has ended. The fact that I already claimed my items on one of the current servers means that I cannot recreate my team on a different server nor claim my DLC items.

Yes, we are given the option to transfer to that server at a later date, but that does not help me at the moment, does it?

Furthermore I do not like the fact that I wait 3 hours in a 1000+ queue and then suddenly my game crashes and then I have to try to login again. Also at the moment we cannot even login to any server last I checked.

So today has been a complete waste of time. I suppose it is nice to have a reserved team name, but that is it I guess, apart from the annoyance of a new server being created, slapping all of the other players in the face eagerly waiting for the game release this morning.

As for the current server loads, Femidian won’t help at all. I guess it won’t make it worse than it already is, not that worse matters anyways since the game is unplayable.

As for the consolatory items, I don’t care if I can’t play.

I did plan for such an outrage so my day has not been complete ■■■■.

1 Like

The EU people who plays in US server’s can transfer our character’s to EU Server?

Yeah… you are right… everyone should have known that they would release a EU server in EA. Thanks. :smiley:

After one week after F2P has opened, I speak out of correction.

I want a rebate. All i get for my money is “Connecting to server…” then nothing. I didn’t pay to get this.

come on guys open more servers and let us play D:

I tried refunding, steam gave me the “you played 2 hours and can’t get a refund” bs.

@Staff_Julie This is all niec and great…but can something be done bout the queue at all? My wife is in the queue for over n hour now :frowning:

@Staff_Julie can you check messages please?

Everyone will have the option to move their account (team name, items etc.) to the EU server when the games goes F2P.

That server will then be moved to somewhere in Europe.

If you have already created a team name or redeemed items you need to stay on the server you chose until the month is up and the free transfers are offered. Unless they make any changes before that.

Hi how can I transfer?

well i’ve been trying to enter for the past 2 hours now so i guess i’m f**k*d too.

You are telling yourself that you did wrong. It wasn’t even a final decision to open an EU server on the EA. You could get one or not, that’s it. If you decide to redeem the pack the first day you get the chance to lose it on the transfer… that’s why I can’t understand players complaining about this. Why would you risk your pack the first day when you don’t know if it’s going well or not or if the high population will destroy your gameplay. First time on a MMORPG?

Give us TP because my desired team name is on Kalipeda and I’m forced to play on Orsha if I even want to be let into the game!!! That or someone tell me how to delete my Team entirely!

Horrible customer service. Just horrible. Free free transfer should be available instantly after new server was created. Many people already started playing on NA server being from europe

1 Like

The chance to lose something you PAID for, shouldn’t exist.

Same issue. I would have played in the EU server to start with, had we known that in advance. Now i’ve got to either choose a different name, or use a ton of TP points to change it…and that would be quite annoying.

Not to mention I don’t want to claim my Founder’s Package on a server I won’t be playing on. There’s also that. nod

Well they got a extra server (EU) on the EA with an extra location for EU players. If you think they just said “hey we got more players then expected, lets open an server for EU” and did so without planning this days before, then you are dreaming.

Agreed. Certainly not when a situation there was no way we had to have known we would be put in was going to occur and change our team name TP etc. I already accidentally claimed it on the wrong server but that I could deal with somewhat, but losing one of my team names as well? A bit annoying.