Tree of Savior Forum

Fedimian Server and Consolatory Notice [UPDATED]

@Staff_Julie

Will we get a free transfer for this Server?

1 Like

I opened my founder pack + token already and now you tell me a few hours later of Euro server? So whatā€™s my next moveā€¦ stay here and trasfer later? not really fussed but I want to move to eu server without losing my opened stuff so I would appreciate an answer

1 Like

Of course there wasā€¦ because you guys actually posted a tread about a possible EU server, it was obvious that giving that server a chance would drastically increase the sales since at least 40-50% of european players didnā€™t buy the founder before due to no info about that server :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, ithanks for everything and iā€™ll ask for the transfer to the EU server as soon as you guys give me the chance too ^^

1 Like

How would we transfer our stuff to the new server? Our lodge names are already taken on the US servers

2 Likes

Nice news! Butā€¦ if I want to transfer my Lodge name and team to this server how I proceed?

1 Like

Thanks for this!

And itā€™s good that IMC is owning up to itā€™s mistakes.
Still, queues are really not good for an MMO.

Happy for EU players! (Y)

Anyway, Iā€™m from SEA, any thoughts on where the better ping would be? (On NA server or EU)

In August I will move to Europe , I can still do my transfer to the Femidian or not?

Fed server is up. check the announcement

Will there be SEA Server then?

Will there be a character transfer?

i want a team move ticket why they didnā€™t say anything till now i used my darn EA on the Orsha you have to make it up for your late announcement

IMC Open free transfer now for the new serverā€¦ lots of players like me have already taken items from the founder pack and cant move without loose all TPs , Token premium

4 Likes

nothing changes because everyone is stuck with their tokenā€¦

yes, she said so in multiple announcements

1 Like

But what will happen if player will create a team on Fedimian and then choose to transfer his team from Klaipeda/Orsha there? 2 teams bounded to 1 steam account on the same server ?

So should we start NOW in Femidian or just continue playing on our lvl 20+ characters now and then be transferred later on?

read the post about the transfer. It is said that if you want you will be transferred (i donā€™t know how youā€™ll do it but they said) after the exclusive access period.

I bet you mean the 2 free transfer she already mentioned. 1 for the F2P (release) servers and 1 for the EU server.
But this is another thing, people already did open their Packs and cant switch to the EU server because of that (or dont want becauseā€¦ wellā€¦ 50$ worth items etc). IMC knew that they had an EU server already but didnt say anything, and now we canā€™t play with fellow Europeans because we are stuck on NA server.

1 Like

itā€™s your choice really
if you opened the pack probably you have to wait for the transfer.
If you didnā€™t itā€™s probably better to restart as itā€™s not really hard to lvl again til 20 as the server I hope wonā€™t have ques

we need a transfer now for fediman, not 1 month after

7 Likes