Tree of Savior Forum

Fedimian Server and Consolatory Notice [UPDATED]

Milking Strategy Success

+1. I wouldnā€™t want the european community splitted for the first month. Please allow all the EU players to go to the EU server, allowing transfer as soon as you can

6 Likes

Okay. So weā€™ve opened the premium box on Klaipeda, just to find out 5 minutes later that you open an EU server. Got dcā€™d, position 1700 in queue. I feel seriously betrayed and stupid. You knew long before you opened Klaipeda and Orsha that youā€™ll open another EU server. What are we supposed to do now? Wait in 20 hour queues? Make new teams on EU server, just to be unable to transfer items WE PAID FOR? We play together with my girlfriend, and weā€™re stuck with premium accounts on servers we canā€™t access, only because you COULDNT ANNOUNCE an EU server before you let people play.
I have one free day left of my holiday I sacrificed it to play YOUR game. All it gave me was a headache and a feeling of wasted money. Is there any way you could give us INSTANT transfers from Orsha/Kleipeda to EU server? Canā€™t you just do it for people who ask right away? The system you planned sucks. What if I want to transfer together with my girlfriend, and the wait time is ā€œfrom few seconds to two monthsā€. Are you for serious?

5 Likes

Another +1 from me.
The earlier the better imo.

I think they didnā€™t have it prepared or anything. I mean what they had prepared was another NA server but probably there was a big influx of purchases from EU after that threat asking where we want the server and it was a last minute fix to make an NA server and brand it EU.
I understand that it sucks that you opened it already and transfers should be handled as soon as possible but I imagine itā€™s not that easy to set up. On the bright side for now EU server is still in NA so ping-wise it wonā€™t make any diff.

they said after the exclusive access, theyā€™ll transfer players who wants to be transferred.

Itā€™s not what Iā€™m asking about. I can read. They handle the situation terribly and I canā€™t stand other people wasting my time.

+1 I think that IMC have to transfer now because they open 2 severs and just 6 hours later open the EU server, we have friends that can start play now on EU and we have to wait? for 6 hours? Please donā€™t do that.

Transfer now please

4 Likes

Absolutely this, canā€™t describe my anger, either or they should allow transfer from first two servers on future EU physical server, or let us transfer now to 3rd server. Me and my GF is alos already activated Founder acces #1 features before info about EU serverā€¦

Your Teamnames are Worldwide

I did try it in ktos, so unless they changed the rules, itā€™s pretty much the case

How are you guys going to handling the influx of players? Are you guys going to be adding more servers to the game?

If so, I want to inform you that some of us already made a team name in the one server and are unable to play it on that server.

Suppose you add another server to the game that can accommodate your player base. And suppose some of the players from the Klaipeda and Orsha server want to transfer to the new server to avoid the waiting queue. They donā€™t mind starting over again in the new servers because they could barely even start in the original two servers. However these players would want to use their team name from the original servers. How would you guys handle this kind if situation?

I have contemplated moving over from the Klaipeda server to the Orsha server because the queue was shorter. But I decided against it because I wanted to keep my family name.

Anyway, I just hope youā€™d like to know that Iā€™m kinda attached to my Team Name and would like to play it on the server Iā€™m on. However, if you canā€™t do anything about this, Iā€™m fine with anything. Iā€™ll just settle with another team name as long as I can play.

2 Likes

If I delete my character, am I able to re-pick a server? Because I literally have only played for an hour and would rather play an entire month on the correct server straight away.

I have to agree with others one a couple of points here.

1. The new server needs to have (EU) either before or after it so everyone knows what itā€™s for. Remember that a majority of the games population wonā€™t be reading the forums/announcements.

2. There needs to be a chance for people to shift around during this period. I am guessing itā€™s not a simple process but letting players move off the NA servers to the EU one would help everyone.

I donā€™t understand most of you. You have tons of forum posts, FAQs, question and answersā€¦ and you still complain.

They told you to not open the premium box until you get to your final server. Just read the forum.

1 Like

Nothing short of instant server transfer would be acceptable. Iā€™m not queueing for 2 hours until early access ends when you open server transfer.

Which Iā€™m perfectly fine with, except the fact they promised no queues. Iā€™m fine actually PLAYING on Klaipeda until i get my EU transfer. I canā€™t stand having a server with no queue available while my items are locked on a server I canā€™t access.

they didnā€™t say therā€™s a EU server coming or you love to troll ā€¦???

If I understand everything correctly youā€™re able to go play on the new server fine any time.

The issues are:

1. You canā€™t have the same Team Name as exists on any other server. You would have to rename this (at cost) to use the same name on EU.

2. Any items you redeemed will not be transferred with you.

1 Like

Can anyone answer me this? Will my DLC package bonuses be transferred along with my team if I choose to transfer? I havenā€™t opened mine yet but Iā€™m wondering for both opened and unopened.