Tree of Savior Forum

Fedimian Server and Consolatory Notice [UPDATED]

Will we still get a free server transfer from the other servers to the real EU server?

dude 3 servers are not enought i cant even log in stays in “connecting” for a few secs then nothing happens why not to open 1 or 2 more servers,its to early in the morning and its not even weekend by then the ppl will start to complain even more that they cant log in ._.

Can I save my Founder’s Pack until a EU server opens and retrieve it there?
-You can hold onto your Founder’s Pack in the in-game mailbox, as the pack will appear across all servers and do not expire, but EU/SEA/Oceania/LA/other regional servers opening is in debate and not a confirmed matter so please take that into consideration.

Can the Founder’s Pack items be claimed separately?
-No, you cannot take out the contents of a pack and distribute each item separately. You’ll receive the Tokens, dolls, etc. altogether.

Yes. To my understanding we will get to move to Fedimian once the game goes F2P, then that server will be relocated to somewhere in the EU (Germany)

Thank you very much for the reply on the issues. This help building trust with the game and the publisher.

Having said that, the population problem is bigger than you may know as people bring friends and friends like to play in the same server. I believe you should begin moving people from server to server. Imagine on public day what a headache this could be.

Just found the answer myself, but thanks anyway :slight_smile:

Is it me, or is the xp rate lower on Fedimian, than on Klaipeda?

I’m pretty sure i leveled MUCH faster on Klaipeda.

Well yeah, that goes for an EU server they said we would (or not!!) get AFTER early access, but he is already opened.
No one did think that they would open a EU server in EA even IMC didnt say a word. So why should i not open my Pack? From all informations we got you could say that we wont get a EU server before release and even after release it was not 100% sure.
If we would get the server after release no one would have a complain.

2 Likes

I hoped the release of this game would be amazing and make me remember the joy I had with Ragnarok, but in the last two weeks you have made me lose hope for this game with all these setbacks.

1 Like

So I made an account on this new EU server, with a family name and all, before I realised oh. Oh no. I would ideally want my Klaipeda name transferred after the EA period ended to the EU server, but now i already have a lodge on that server? How on earth will transfers work do you have to choose one to lose?

1 Like

maybe because many players reported about the queue and cant enter the game and some experienced game crashes that’s why they made a tempo eu server…quite shocking isnt it? XD

Can’t log in. Whew. This is a terrible start. Practically wasted my money just trying to log in.

Hello, SEA server please. We currently have 3 servers, it is fit for one EU,NA and a SEA server, we also got transfers up for klaipeda-orscha if any server there becomes a SEA server, do consider, we’re playing with .433+ ping

Good Afternoon,

Unfortunately my patience has ended. The fact that I already claimed my items on one of the current servers means that I cannot recreate my team on a different server nor claim my DLC items.

Yes, we are given the option to transfer to that server at a later date, but that does not help me at the moment, does it?

Furthermore I do not like the fact that I wait 3 hours in a 1000+ queue and then suddenly my game crashes and then I have to try to login again. Also at the moment we cannot even login to any server last I checked.

So today has been a complete waste of time. I suppose it is nice to have a reserved team name, but that is it I guess, apart from the annoyance of a new server being created, slapping all of the other players in the face eagerly waiting for the game release this morning.

As for the current server loads, Femidian won’t help at all. I guess it won’t make it worse than it already is, not that worse matters anyways since the game is unplayable.

As for the consolatory items, I don’t care if I can’t play.

I did plan for such an outrage so my day has not been complete ■■■■.

1 Like

The EU people who plays in US server’s can transfer our character’s to EU Server?

Yeah… you are right… everyone should have known that they would release a EU server in EA. Thanks. :smiley:

After one week after F2P has opened, I speak out of correction.

I want a rebate. All i get for my money is “Connecting to server…” then nothing. I didn’t pay to get this.

come on guys open more servers and let us play D:

I tried refunding, steam gave me the “you played 2 hours and can’t get a refund” bs.