Tree of Savior Forum

Fanart Contest: In the spirit of fairness

yeah thanks im glad you found it funny…unlike some people…that’s all im here for…make others see fun

Good, now that you guys mentioned that go read the topic again to see that I can’t win by votes no matter what and this discussion has nothing to do with staff pick. Try again :smiley:

but why 4 hours before final result.(before your votes increased suspiciously)

2 Likes

Yup yup, in a final act of desperation the account padding guy added votes on my entry 6 hours before the end. He was kind enough not to give me enough votes to reach top 7 don’t worry

1 Like

oh so its staff who decides, then i pray that they pick my work so that you’ll feel bad kihseki

yes… can’t win by vote then try to kick out others for get more chance staff pick… :open_mouth: what you are doing make me imagine that

That’s impossible cause your work is plagiarized, bye

what do you mean? I only kick out guy who plagiarized that’s not gonna affect staff picks?

hehe is he really this petty? man if you can make a submission bettter than Havoc’s ill kneel to you kihseki…but this…and shaming mine which has very little likes is very petty HAHAHAHA

Btw to anyone else following this thread, maaaaaan I can’t figure out for the likes of me who was responsible for creating multiple accounts to vote for his friend who already apologized. Any ideas?

somebody give kihseki’s submission some likes he needs it hahaha

i know how you feel but please calm down and think about it.

if one day you become a famous artist and someone steal your work. like what you’ve done. u will happy?

1 Like

i dont want to drama or something. just want to see your response as an artist

“Artist” might not be the right word to use here.

2 Likes

thanks for the unwanted infamy kihseki

although sometimes i do enjoy being a villain

ojw2b1mivw7e06xjmt151

sorry but nooo…

Fight the good fight brotha. Popolion lives matter! :prince:

oh so that’s what you meant. Sorry I misunderstood your first post cause I was not aware of the meme.

This is wildly stupid to read lol Everyone repeats the same response- dude be like replying 10 different excuses…

Let’s move on to next topic
Tracing and direct copying other works not yours is bad (and against the rules). Can not draw? At least you draw with effort and respect gained. Also can join Art Discord for help and guidance. Now, enjoy the show, seeing person still replying with gusto.

i am a opposed to slavery and race oppression…this is not actually funny this is…oh that poor popolion what have i done

:neutral_face: <----my face