Tree of Savior Forum

Fanart Contest: In the spirit of fairness

I didn’t even mention you in my original post. I only needed to tell people not to trace other’s art. I’m so sorry you needed to try and defend yourself for… using a phone? That wasn’t even the point of featuring your work.

1 Like

Lol man stop acting all high and mighty. You are petty and conceited.

you just want to brag around and shame people for trying when they dont even have a chance in winning hahahaha i hope you get some comeuppance here take this --------> ./. its a chinchin…its a little crude but i think this is the perfect christmas gift for you

no, I’m shaming people for plagiarizing. A lot of other people tried even if they didn’t have a chance of winning but they still submitted their original hardwork and that’s a good thing

2 Likes

not sure what kind of brain u have since u can’t seem to understand.
THE PROBLEM HERE U BIG PIECE OF ■■■■, IS THAT THIS IS NOT YOUR 'ORIGINAL DRAWING’
WHATEVER U MAY HAVE DONE TO EDIT THIS ■■■■, IT IS STILL NOT YOURS AND THAT IT IS AGAINST THE FKIN RULES. GO DRILL THIS INTO YOUR STINKING BRAIN AND REALIZE WHAT U DID U FKIN CUNT.

6 Likes

this is not about winning.

more like “go stand in one corner and think about what you did” lol

1 Like

maybe i havent made myself clear…they can disqualify me i dont even care…i just want to submit a work i know it wont win from the very start>>> (me trying to tag staff but too lazy)

at least my work is original

6 Likes

They I’ll make myself clear, plagiarism is bad so don’t go saying it’s not a big deal cause you did it for fun. Still can’t understand that?

1 Like

Whether your intent was to win or not, you submitted your work to a contest and you should abide by the rules. Stop trying to play the victim card. You got caught and you should own up to it. You’ve been around long enough to at least know that a similar thing has happened before that’s why the set of rules are as they are now.

2 Likes

hey man if you win i wont get bitter i might even see your art on the loading screen and enjoy it…but making a hate/shame post on me…and making fun of me that i cannot take lightly…my work only has very little likes before until your post (zero chance to win)…and now it got 46 because of you…leave me alone someone even used some accounts to give it some likes? only 5 people from my guild voted for me because they arent even active here

don’t blame me for that, it’s that guy responsible for padding votes who put likes on your entry to camouflage his actions. @gacon_12494 would know he was watching the votes til 11:59

1 Like

:slight_smile: don’t advoid your action. if you want to expose someone, you need evidence

ehh but you said you were watching votes, you didn’t see who put votes in his entry? my bad then carry on

1 Like

i dont really care about votes man…i love tos…i made this because i thought it was fun. everyone is saying the game is dying but i want to continue playing it even if others quit. i just want to contribute to the community even if the art does suck(i admit it does suck)…petty for you to go to this length to put someone down

1 Like

however, I can imagine your work here… kick out someone and get more chance to win… :open_mouth: oh oh oh

1 Like

once again, it’s not about how it sucks but about how it was plagiarized. It’s not low or petty to point out that someone was attempting to steal right? What you did was against the rules, just say sorry and that’s enough.

1 Like

kick someone out who didn’t even had a chance to begin with… :confused:

:))) but the popolion is funny