Tree of Savior Forum

Fanart Contest: In the spirit of fairness

What even happened to this thread :tired:

Delicious Art Drama.

Edit JK it’s not even delicious. Bad plot 2/10.

Are you saying you are not enjoying watching them make a fool of themselves?

To be fair this is just some crummy art contest in some small MMO, so I can see why others don’t take plagiarism seriously. But anyone else out there please keep in mind that plagiarism can get you expelled in an academic setting, and sued in a professional setting. That’s all, peace. Don’t plagiarize and back to whatever you guys were doing.

Dunno but it’s entertaining me more than the game itself.

1 Like

This is my opinion, you can ignore it but after I finish watching your post I just want to say that you can to give your opinion but you also can keep silence if you think you are right…

Right or wrong people look at it clearly. I don’t understand why you have to explain so much and create more drama in this, let the contest end in fun. <3

1 Like

The lesson in this is we need improvements, because the fact that this thread exists means something is wrong. At the end of the day we all want this competition to be fair and enjoyable. More concise rules is a nice start, and if they decide to keep the “user vote” part of the contest, please make it at least a bit harder to cast votes to prevent potential vote padding, else ridiculuous threads like this will just keep on spawning after every contest.

1 Like

Today I learn its okay to steal other people’s work because it won’t win.

See Mona Lisa? I added a mole. It won’t win a prize, but it’s mine. If you say so otherwise, I’ll stab you with a fork.

16 Likes

Its mine now

7 Likes

Stop to steal my works… This is the original one

4 Likes

Wow, this was an interesting read, I can truly appreciate the grand battle that was done here. o7

Summary

Plagiarism is bad mmkay

It Entertains me too o.o I got lured here D;< arggh

Thanks @Kihseki. This thread was a worthwhile read. Gotta have an open mind to understand yer message which ye kept repeating for some. Have a nice day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.