Tree of Savior Forum

Fanart Contest: In the spirit of fairness

this is me to me im tired…im using a very mode of coloring and im getting annoying comments.

WHATEVER IM DONE HERE

1 Like

You don’t need to do all that stuff, you already admitted you copied the chibi face and that’s enough. Thanks!

Please do realize that plagiarism is a big deal and it’s a crime if it leads to copyright infringement and other stuff.

might as well have a cold one while kihseki nerds out over my submission

bye ■■■■■■

“ohhh you cant use a face…ooohhhh” hahahaha lame

Wow you’re so cool and edgy good for you

1 Like

‘Good artists copy, great artists steal’

Such a shame that a person can be so blind and can’t see his errors, plagiarism is so wrong, i just hope that the staff do something about this

Are you gonna claim that you didn’t trace the body and the sleigh as well?

and they need to die before their work worth something

Im not hahaha

206m2s

OOPS daaaaaaaaamn not another traced section

EXPOSED

4 Likes

meh…im just laughing here for you to go to so much length for a work that wont even win hahahahahahahahaha

yeah, and I’m sad that someone like you exists and is proud about it. Like our buddy the vote padder

2 Likes

grow up loser hahaha proud? for what a little drawing that i clearly put in my description “I thought it would be fun to draw”

someone call the author-re-teyyyyyssssss

you tell her then. show us your exchange since you’re so proud of it

1 Like

i dont care about the votes…or TP…i can buy TP anytime…i just want to make something funny tos related. wasnt even in my intention to win…you need to grow up… my god even i can see my art is no match for other submitters when i submitted it…i only had like 20 likes…im using a freaking phone for goodness sake HAHAHAHAHA

you’re the only guy acting like a baby that shat himself here. Also stop blaming your phone for being bad, it’s because you only ever traced stuff that you can’t even draw a popolion

2 Likes

you’re the one who made this a big deal…srsly dude get over this

the moment you submitted it, you had the intent. stop lying to yourself. else you would have just posted it on a discord channel or something if you thought “i just wanna make something funny”

someone just happened to call it out (they didn’t even single you out), and guess what? it got you triggered that you had to reply.

sometimes, silence is the best answer my friend.

4 Likes

HA seeing works like Havoc’s submission, you think i get a chance? tsk tsk tsk…even others are 1000x better than my submission and im admitting it. jeeez the bitterness is on another level