Tree of Savior Forum

Fanart Contest: In the spirit of fairness

anyone else submitting a work done on a samsung note?

well ,it is possible

3 Likes

so you draw line of her eye and her mouth with color?

awesome XD

does it have a feature to trace artwork and submit it as your own?

oh thank god i found a previous copy
HERE BITCH

1 Like

srsly is he going nuts on my work i only have 40 something likes while other people have over 70+

ok, but why does your current line art look different from your submitted lineart? it even has a nose, and the lines are cleaner!? And no amount of redrawing you do will change how it looks 90% the same as the source.

Look man, even if you’re not gonna win plagiarism is bad. And besides, I wouldn’t want to see staff choosing plagiarized work for staff pick so it needs to be said

i told you i dont know how to merge layers. there’s also a feature called “multiply”…which i dont know what effect it gives but i like it.

give me a break man im just using my phone…it has very small features. you guys are experts in photoshop if i know how to use photoshop i would for a cleaner final picture…

are you claiming your work has nothing to do with the chibi girl artwork holding the bunny?

its just a chibi face… what is the big deal?

1 Like

the bow line and nose make her cute :grinning:

why remove it?

and there’s your problem.

yeah i draw on other layers over and then multiply and merge. that was an earlier sketch as i said…i didnt monitor everything step by step…im using a ■■■■■■■ phone

can you stand face to face with the artist of this chibi girl and tell them this artwork belongs to you? That you can’t even draw a round popolion face but this chibi face is not a big deal?

Just give up and give others more chance guy :’(

the face is not your work. you traced other’s artwork.
this is your problem, not because of the software or hardware you used.

Tree of Forums is so fun. :haha:

For real, even if the art has low votes, plagiarism is always frowned upon, plain and simple. Besides, we still have the staff picks so that means there’s still a chance of winning.

Edit: Just realized what I said has already been said but it should be repeated anyway. Plagiarism is wrong.

no way, he needs to realize that copying other people’s artwork and claiming it as his own is called plagiarism and it’s wrong

He wuz a gud boi, he dindu nuthin wrong. Popolion lives matter. :sad:

he did something wrong though