Tree of Savior Forum

Fanart Contest: In the spirit of fairness

1st time i seen this
yes its kinda copied but i drew it from hand is that a problem? @Kihseki

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri if you want to disqualify go ahead

this guy @Kihseki can suck my *****

1 Like

Wow nice… :smile: good story

1 Like

:0 vietnamese also has :“ko biết thì dựa cột mà nghe”

I doubt anyone would say that isn’t traced. also you left some discolored parts on the bangs and sleeves so please stop trying to defend yourself.

2 Likes

Vietnamese also have “Có tật giật mình” :slight_smile:

Once again, if you and your friends do nothing wrong, there is nothing to worry about. I am out of this drama. Enough LoL tonight :joy:

What story? I’m just throwing shade at our account duper guy don’t catch them if you’re not that guy.

lol im talking about ppl shouting on Telsiai that i’m disgrace to Telsiai server. And please, u just said above that some ppl are thisrty for tp so much they could do such shameful things, isn’t that supposed to mocking me? We both hate each other since a long time ago so just dont “giả nai” here if u wanna use Vietnamese.

EDIT: and yes i want to withdraw because i dont want anymore drama, not because i’m afraid or something like you said.

Oosp… did i mention you? So srryyy…
Ermmm… i didn’t

It’s alright, it’s not like it’s my integrity that’s on the line :slight_smile:

that wasn’t trace, they are twins kek

its easy to stir the pot over some digital rewards

maybe you can teach me about merging colors because i have many layers and they seem to overlap some

should i clean it up more?

okay let’s say this is my final comment in this thread:

1. I guess I know you a little bit ingame but we don’t talk to each other. I also haven’t mentioned about you in any conversation. What i know about you: you are a Vietnamese and you have a great solmiki rifle. That’s all. Why should I hate you? you do nothing harm to me.
  2. There is a reason why I said “500TP drives ppl mad and doing shameful thing”. Previous art events only gave 300TP with a title. This time it gives 500TP with next gacha costume. “Ppl” here does not mention you directly. It means people who copy-paste also. So once again, since you do nothing wrong, just ignore it because that word is not for you. Did i say you were a liar? No.
  3. It is your decision to get out from this event or not. I can’t help. I myself also hate drama so can we stop here? At least your situation is easier to explain and understand than the copy-paste one. :slight_smile:

Best regards.

do you seriously want me to point out what exposed your tracing? Compare the popolion’s face to the girl’s face.

If you found it so hard to make a nicely geometric and balanced popolion face then I hope you can realize that the artist of the original chibi girl worked hard to perfect that kind of face. If you’re gonna insist on the idea that the entire artwork is completely your own then you’re one of the reasons artists are treated like it’s so easy to do what they do.

1 Like

a shame i couldnt find all those older colors templates. i merged them so much and changed colors that some got mixed in…but you’re a pro so you dont make mistakes us amateurs get right?

you remove line layer?

so thats all your color layer and its overlap other color?

Here you go

By submitting your work you hereby warrant and represent that your submitted art is, in fact, original works of authorship on your part and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any other work and do not violate, misappropriate or infringe any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of any other person or entity.

lolyea
Sure, drawn from hand (¬˛ ¬")

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy

1 Like

yeah because i merged it earlier before i started working on the popolion i cant undo previous colors and traces if i did my phone would be full layers. my samsung phone can only use 10 layers. i colored the girl’s first and merged the layers. then started working on the popo which was easier

you might as well show us where you traced the sleigh and the girl’s body from as well