Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

too bad my hawk gain nothing from exp card

Guys, whats the magic crit rate number i should aim? I know more than 50% is hard and not worth to get, but idr how much crit rate is 50%

your crit rate minus enemy crit resist= 679
679^0.6=50%

1 Like

This formula assumes your target has 0 critical resistance right? So itā€™s 50% at 679 if target has 0 critical resistance, did I get that right?

FUDGE! :cry:

Although, Iā€™m getting crits pretty often at 697 versus Lv330 targets (in Saalus missions). I guess Iā€™ll stop yearning for more at this pointā€¦

1 Like

yup, or 679+ (level cap/2)
=679+(330/2)
=679+165
=844 crit rate against lv 330 enemies

1 Like

Kneel before your claltrop/bird dive, proc !!! No ? Awww.

If you REAAAAAALLLLLY whantā€¦
-Zalcai (Scroll able - 150 aoe crit resit on ennemie if lv15) Downside.(Cd/debuff/expensif)
-Chrono Quicken +150 crit rate / Slow to reduce crit resit. Downside (You need one)
-humā€¦ Crit rate card does those exist ? (What is glass mole ?) Downside.(What downside ?)

i think hawk use different crit rate stats. The reason are:
-i play using pre stat revamp patch

• i have rogue1, ergo +70% crit chance from the back
    -but when me and my hawk both attacking from the back, sometime my hawk doesnt crit eventhough i crit 100%

q.e.d~

1 Like

i am not sure if every lv 330 monster will have 165 crit resist. Especially the saalus/mission/uphill monster which has the same level as the player, we cant check their database.
P.S: Dont think too seriously about the number, just have fun!

Of course I do Kneel for Caltropā€™s proc and for Pheasant, not really for Sonic Strike :smile:

I donā€™t Kneel under Running Shot though, for some reason it slows down my attack speed instead of increasing it further. :confused: So thatā€™s where my concern comes from.

My dedicated Daino-scroller is only a K1-Pard1. Iā€™ll look into it though. :slight_smile:

That particular Falconer 3 of mine is almost never seen by or interacted with by anyone, it just solos all the way, unless Iā€™m trying some stuff out.

Nawp.

Probably hard to register a backstab with sonic strike. Since it hits things surrounding an area.

The price of unconventional skills to the archer tree.

or hawk using its own crit rate? or sneakhit doesnt affecting hawk?

Not likely, you are the one to get frozen when hitting sub zero shield and the one to get smitten by revenged seven fold.
Falconer sends melee attacks to be delivered by the hawk. So it is using the archerā€™s stats, crit rate included.

What Gems do people put in their Astra Bow? Green or Yellow? Iā€™m Archer 2 so I have swift step but I already have like 500 crit rate base so is it still worth it to go full crit on the gems or get some crit attack too?

Thanks!

At this point red would be way better than yellow as they will alway proc.
Go for green if you plan to transcend it and enhance at the most you can. 500 isnā€™t that much you need something close of 850 if i remenber to get close of the 50% crit chance on lv 330 mob.
Anyway Dex/Crit damage from astra will profite from your crit rate anyway.

1 Like

Thank you. I did a LOT of math yesterday, and came to the conclusion that past roughly ~5000 attack Power I will end up getting more from Green gems than I would get from Red.

I do plan to transcend highly so Green should end up scaling much better in the long term. Thank you!

1 Like

How is Archer3-Scout2-Falconer3 (this guyā€™s build: Let my falconer3 introduce myself!) now since the big combat changes? Still reasonable?

It will be fine, but to be honest Scout for me is a rank 1 or 3 class. So I would use the Archer 3 and Scout but with another thing in Rank 5, useful choices would be Appraiser, Hunter, Rogue and Ranger.

since multishot is nerfed, this buid loss some serious damage. sapper3 falcon3 is a lot better

broom trap+minotaur card= AOE stun?

hi all, there isnt a sonic strike monster gem at the moment right?