Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/31008
No.

thanks! forgot that tos.neet shows monster gem. =D

Iā€™m currently ARCHER2-SAPPER3-FALCONER3, but since bosses crush my poor traps and I lost all my DPS, should I go to QS? Or there is another falconer 3 build?

there is no perfect falconer3 build. If you go QS route, your AOE attack will suffer.

1 Like

no , because scaltrop circling damage is very high , you can rapidfire + multishoot too with circling , no suffering here

its aoe is still weaker than sap3falc3 variant

Mine A1 QS3 Ranger1 Falconer3,

Barrage is good with Falconer.

i can one shoot dun 290 mobs with scalt+circling , i donā€™t think my aoe is suffering , qs falc 3 is balance build , good aoe, single target , survival , and pvp

1 Like

have you tried sap3falc3? cartd will feel his AOE become weaker when he try qs3falc3. If you never tried sap3falc3 you wont notice the difference. There is no perfect build.
qs3 is single target, sap3 is AOE.
qs3 AOE will be weaker than sap3 AOE

qs3 not single target with falconer3 , i donā€™t say qs3 aoe is stronger than sapper3 ,

I believe his point (Correctly so) is that QS3 does have decent AoE with falconer (Caltrops, Pavise).

Itā€™s not as good as Sapper3, or stronger, but youā€™ve got the single target as well, and Rapid Fire OH3 should help a bit too.

am i wrong writing that statement?
I think you have been triggered by the suffer word. Suffer is inmeasurable thing and too ambiguous, ergo i wrote in my 2nd reply:

Hope thats clear enough. IMO, between both of them, qs3falc3 is better at single target and sap3falc3 is better at AOE

Thanks guys for answering, Iā€™ve created a new account to try qs3-falc3 (still archer2-qs3) and until now itā€™s been really nice, good damage and I can manage the gameplay with deploy pavise and caltropsā€¦My problem with the current build itā€™s that BOSS BREAK ALL TRAPS/HEAL/ETCā€¦ I understand that sapper has much more AoE than QS, but as you can see if you canā€™t use any trap, youā€™ve wasted 3 ranks and loses all your main damage and just use Multi shot+AA+PrĆ©-emptive strike+pheasant itā€™s horrible, thatā€™s why Iā€™m trying a new build since I donā€™t wanna give up Falconerā€¦ OK, QS youā€™ll use most of time Running Shot, but at least itā€™s somethingā€¦ Iā€™m still considering another build that a friend suggested (archer2-ranger1-wugushi2-falconer3 but this one Iā€™ll have trouble with poison monsters/bosses) but now Iā€™ll keep trying QSā€¦ Thanks again to all answers

Iā€™m curious about with boss is destroying the traps, with my Sapper that never happens, usually itā€™s another Sapper that cast detonation that destroy my traps.

Quarrel Shooter-Falconer builds are the Jack-of-all-trades of the Archer tree have decent AoE, Bossing and farming. But Sapper have way better AoE and itā€™s not dependent of Circling to do that and superior against Flying bosses with detonation, way worse in the rest though.

So in the end the choice of what you want both have they ups and downs.

1 Like

At the beginning and at 1:32 you can see what a mean with destroying trapsā€¦Cardt itā€™s my character and the other Falconer uses wugushi-falconer, so there is no other sapper to use detonate trapā€¦I agree that sapper itā€™s awesome and the AoE and damage against flying type can hurt a lot butā€¦ As you can see at the video, thatā€™s why Iā€™m sadā€¦ Or there is other ways to destroy the traps?

That boss is just destroying magic circles, notice aiming dissappear too. So the boss is the one using detonate. As far as I know they use it every now and then, probably they have CD. Learn the pattern perhaps? You can do that or have another build.

1 Like

This looks more like that boss have a destroy install type mechanic, not only the traps got destroyed but Aiming was gone as well and the heal titles of the Cleric too, so even an Elementalist would have problems. So Quarrel can have some problems with that boss too, Scaltrops depends of aiming to be realiable do and that boss destroy it a lot.

I seeā€¦ Iā€™m starting to be sadā€¦Do you suggest another build but who uses bow?

Iā€™m going qs3falc3 , should I go full STR or full DEX? :sweat_smile:

why not both 1STR:1DEX?