Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

I went that route (the A1-QS3-Wugu1-Falc3). I like it, Wugong Gu is very useful for single/AoE target situations. It allows me to focus on 1 target and while that target has Wugong Gu, every physical damage hit it takes, it spreads the poison to enemies close by. This also gains benefits from aiming’s increased range.
Also Wugong Gu’s poison (DoT’s) when spread to another target can crit.
Wugushi also gets great benefits from blessing, last rites, sacrament, and enchant fire in its poison attacks (DoT’s) ticks. All of which we like to use for our running shot autos.

I haven’t tested Wugu and Circling interactions yet.

Yeah i see that comming, dont know why it is not the base build for qs3 falconer, seems like much better then archer2 @megamenx9

How does poison damage stay when 300+?

only wugu c1 rly help on endgame?

I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand what you are trying to ask me. Could you rephrase your question?

I think he wants to know how Poison ticks and or damage fare when you’re tackling Lv300+ content and is Wugushi circle 1 by itself helpful in the endgame side of things?

seems like everyone talks about sapper 3 or qs 3. I would pick r3 over qs 3. i’m guessing 3X barrage in circling would do more damage than scatter caltrops would especially to flying enemies. ranger might be decent future proofing since the 20% extra damage buff is gonna kill with whatever rank 9 aoe class archers get, assuming they get something that is gonna work well with falc 3.

@sdfgsdeefssf3fe
If this is what you are asking then…

It’s like any other skill in the game right now, a good weapon and attributes makes it strong.

Essentially, it’s like having an AoE version of Fletchers Broadhead skill. Depending on your build, this can be a very strong addition to your skill set.

Wugushi shines in higher levels of the game when enemies begin to have larger health pools. This is because all of Wugushi’s damage is done overtime instead of upfront. Also because Wugushi’s damage is shoot and forget, it frees you up to worry about other things.

By no means is Wugushi a rank 1 wonder, but for the utility/skill set it gives for my style of gameplay/build, it can seem that way. If I had room I would go for Wugushi C2-C3, but my build just doesn’t allow for it.

Also, ever since the balance patch, poison damage gets a 12.5% increased damage modifier against the majority of elements (except itself).

@megamanex14 could you just record an “mini” gameplay ? i dont see anyone with this build right now, and im almost trading my archer2 crit bonus for this

I was planning to do just that once I got my 315 pract bow, but the damn box just won’t yield!
But sure. Give me about an hour or so. Just let me test how high I can get with wing of vav cards (exploration) with a new alt first.

ok i will be waiting :slight_smile:

Look at this guy playing ( he uses Rogue at R5 )

Actually I’m gonna have to refrain on making the vid. Right now it’s so damn laggy in Orsha server. When the lag dies down I’ll make it.

That damage isn’t very surprising. He is using this bow https://tos.neet.tv/items/164109. But I also thought of using rogue c1 in my build, but ultimately came to the conclusion of Wugu being better for my needs.

sapperc3>falconc3 full str or 80 dex rest str?

1 vote to 80 dex rest str here @Charlooth

Full Str or Str/Con

/20charactersop!

I play Sapper - Falcon and put 100 invested dex just for a smoother playing and block penetration. Rest was in Str.

I love phoenix to :v .
I wish tos have hidden class for falconer 3. Phoenix master :v

Here ya go.

The lag was bad though, but I am a man of my word. I’ll make a better vid when I get my pract weapon. This archer is an alt-character so not as funded as my main.
I got disconnected at the end of the vid

my char is lv 328 and my hawk is lv 326. Can i still leveling my hawk after my char reach lv 330?

As any other companion, it will receive experience if you kill anything in your level range. When you’re at 330 you still receive experience, but there’s no more level to be gained. The experience is still there so. Yes, you can.

1 Like