Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

My main char is an Archer QS3-Falconer3, i was farming Antenna Caro for the bow, but i just got lvl315 on my Doppel3, and now I’m in doubt, continue farming Antenna or sell them and start to farm for the sword… I really dont know what weapon to farm anymore… I like both chars.

@Composition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P_Pjm8JAFA#t=1.330375
new pet

sigh
No new bird… I want an owl or a tucan.
Now if I had an owl and a red panda. I’d be the one bringing joy to the PvP arena with all the cute animals around.

Also, I really want another pet class for rank 9…

cute before it start brutally sonic striking your enemy

2 Likes

Brings Monty Python memories. Good ol’ rabbit. Now I want one as a companion…

I really wonder what rank 9 will bring to us, Falconer is quite the thing. Not restricted by weapon stance, good damage and utility. What awaits in rank 9? Whatever it is, We’re free to take it.

Also, I really, really, really, really want an owl with weapon slots.

fudge owls, give me a pheonix!

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

can I have the skill build of A2 QS3 F3 and the stats?

thanks in advance!

Hi guys! With the fix for circling, is the expand attribute still worth it? Thanks!

Yes the attribute is working.
No, the attribute was not meant to be a tactical nuke. Just extra damage on the side to help kill quicker.

It was worth the 25.5M before the update, got bugued with the update, got fixed 2 weeks later to work as it once did and people called it a nerf for some reason. So, it is still worth to have, but I’ve found that I’m not as reliant on it as I had to be on the past.

With the increase of damage that falconer got. Circling just became a side thing, atleast for me.

i called it a nerf because i thought it was a particular AoE damage form oblique shot.

i changed my char from Mergen to Falconer c3 on the reset event, never tried falconer before. It seemed me a hidden interaction that generated a large number of hits like multishot does. Considering the price of the expand attribute it looked like an intented (hidden) mechanic.

that’s why i called it an unexpected nerf. I still love circling, making every other player capable of a huge AoE damage and I’m having fun playing with F3

@Sinitzki i suggest you this (MamboJango A2Q3F3) , i’m having fun with it

I wont blame you on that.
IMC lacks on communication, specificity of interactions.
There are hidden interactions, so I guess it is their fault whenever a bug surfaces for people to think it is one.

Still, sometimes something is way too good to be true, circling was bugued. What it did with oblique shot it did with everything. It just so happens that oblique has an additional mechanic that got amplified by the bug.

Falconer is a good class now, before it was a red icon support. Now, it is a red icon with utility. When rank 9 releases falconer 3 has freedom of choice. The only skill to require a weapon stance is hanging shot so we’re not restrained by anything.

2 Likes

xbow-shield: if you are not interested in max dps but priorize in survivability to deal constant dps and support
xbow-dagger/pistol: if you go the Crit route due to more sockets for the essential Green gems
Bow: Best choice for full/high STR builds

1 Like

Hi guys, would you recommend buying the attribute for preemptive strike to not cast Hovering?

Thank you.

yes, you should buy that attribute.

Right now my Circling is at level 5.
Is it necessary to put more skill points in it?

nope. at least not yet

1 Like

just would like to ask, is falconer c3 good for farming? I know it can’t be compared to ff or sr, even corsair 3 but I would like to ask whether it has a viability to solo farm? Thanks. My build so far a2-qs3-falc1

what do you farm first?

what about a1 > qs3 > wugushi/rogue > falc3 ?

yes is very nice for farm… if you have good gears… i farm 315 gears in hg solo with my qs3 scout falc3. I have manahas set and Aufgowle bow +11 stage 6