Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

I tested full dex and full str and gave more damage with full dex
Almost always boom trap crit with new passive, and falcon too
i have 700 crit rate…

So! They did it! They patched Expand without any warning! \o/

was gonna make a falconer
with the fix now does that mean this type of damage is gone?

No the damage is still there. i just solo’d 290 dungeon before work this morning fine.

i tested the combo oblique shot + circling expand and after the current patch it’s not working as it did a couple of days ago.
i just don’t know if that was a bug but it’s not working for me.

just correct me if i’m wrong

i lost my main source of damage just after the reset event.

(edit: this means i will use other skills like multishot, running shot and scatter caltrops with circling)

Like Su-Kral said…
Multi Shot was always stronger with Circling, even more than Oblique Shot, with some exceptions of when and how was used.

Oblique Shot + Circling was just a… Faster way to AOE. But I can still do the same I was doing before without this “bug”.

1 Like

thanks god they finally fixed circling

nonetheless when rank9 will come circling and aiming are gonna be bread and butter with mergen skills :wink:

i just leave this extract there

2nd comment from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW1OWorJK4Y

1 Like

Dream broken I will leave my archer until rank 9

I think people are overreacting, circling is still doing what the description of the skill/attribute is saying. Now it just dont bounce infinitely right?

I’m more impressed by this

the absolute madman

1 Like

I have one question… Why they “fix” it AFTER class change reset event and not like in the middle or before?
People made F3 because it was good… and after that “fix” with no information about it… same tith Barier on scroll

Eh, probably because they scheduled the event thinking they’d be 1:1 with KToS. Forgetting they are never 1:1 with KToS.

Anyway, the circling thingy was a damage option, not the main one in anyway shape or form since the rework. Have you seen pheasant? Pheasant + circling is a thing too!

It is… glorious. Damage as wide or nearly as wide as circling’s area. It’s great for a single button push.

ranger work with falcon c3?

circling working fine? i know its fix for oblique shot… but i have maxed the attributte and i dont think this attributte is working… i test with runing shot and its rare to duplicate the dmg… its not 75%

it’s seems fine atm.

1 Like

Anyone here has a problem where the falcon keeps getting on and off in the F9( Pet menu) ? This is annoying as hell. I thought the fixed it with last patch but the problem still here lol.

Remove the addon Mounter Good

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, i’ll try that

ohh thanks! was having trouble with the falcon too, Didn’t know it was this addons fault lol

Which weapon do sapper/falc use? xbow/shield, xbow/dagger or straight up bow is better?