Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

HellooO!!! Is Hunter 3 Faltoner 3 good for ET???

sapper c3 or qs c3 is better? :3

don pick QS if you are not going to C3, you have a lot of best options than QS1

Circling(expand)+Oblique Shot is a bug or not?

i also want to know if the stats from Companion trader matters.

thx.

Yup, a bug. It did not work like that prior to the rebalance.

It also is way too good to be true, it literally enables you to kill many of the mobs within in just a few cast of oblique.

Do hawk stats matter? Only attack,but, you’ll be blowing way too much silver. If they ever release a bird with a weapon slot, you’ll regret that kinda quick.

You’ll get 30% of your bird PATK added somewhere. I don’t know if it is added at the damage calculation or at the end of it as a fixed value. Either case investing in pet stats get expensive really quick.

So, I think it’s not a bug. If it really was, it should work everytime and ignoring the expand level.
The damage is inconsistent and it works just like the Expand Passive says. Sometimes works, sometime does great damage, sometimes does little damage and sometimes it won’t even bounce.
I made a video showing how this works on dif levels of Expand. It works for Split Arrow too and some other Skills that bounce. For Running Shot, with great ASPD, it can " shower " your damage, but it isn’t that good if you don’t have many Damage Lines.

Here is the video:

I’m quite sure it is a bug.
Are you perhaps familiar with hunter skills?
They’re single target, deal 2 hits a second and they last for 5 seconds, 5.5 at most.

Now look at this video here

https://youtu.be/4yK6iO4zZaU

That’s not 2 hits a second, That’s not a single other target getting damage. For some reason, the original target is also receiving replicated damage. It is not consistant with what was until the patch.

Well, i think before the patch this passive was bugged. It was not working as it said.
75% chance of bouncing damage is too much, but even with 25,5M waste on it, the damage was not bouncing as it should.
I really think that there is a bug on damage bouncing after the monster dies, but not with the “normal” bouncing damage.
And for the video, Circling has a chance of nullifying attacks. It should explain some things, like the same target receiving damage. The other targets may be receiving it while circling is nullifying, but they continue to bounce.
I think this is a bug, because nullifyied damage should not bounce… But I think that the high bouncing capability is not a bug.

Before, damage was, to my experience. Being thrown around as it “should”.

What was “as it should” ?

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9e3LvKHxZs&t=70s

There was one caveat about circling before. It the new number went through multiplier twice

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBbAC-M9xfU

The current behaviour, does not make damage go through multiplier twice. So I guess that bit was unintended. But, allowing replicated damage to spawn more numbers is most certainly, unintended.

I’m having trouble with falconer even though I used to be one. I recorded a quick clip to show what i’m going through. :confused: I changed to SR3 for now but i have a spare rank reset with me in case this can be solved :o

I agree with you that this " burst damage " that is happening today is a bug. But before, it only work for some attacks. I tried many and many combos with many other players and the damage wasn’t even bouncing. And the text don’t say it only bounce only one time, so I think it can chain react.
But of course, some of this damage is ridiculous and must be fixed, but must not go back to what it was before.

I’m not sure what your experience was, so I cannot comment on that. Tree of inconsistent this game is.
What I experience, and did record due to the attribute always being weird. Was, all missile attacks do get redirected. All physical melee did aswell. Exceptions were all magic, poison and fletcher’s bleeding.

Now " If enemies within the range of [Circling] receive physical or missile attacks, there is 5% chance per attribute level that another enemy will receive the same damage"

I’d like to direct you to another enemy note that it says enemy, not enemies. So, just one hit to one other target.
Edit. Thinking about it, yes it does not mention anything agaisnt chain reactions…
Still, it is far too good to be intended.

As you said: Tree of inconsistent this game is! It’s a very expensive attribute. Yes, the way it works now is weird and bugged, but the way it worked was too poor for what the text implies and for its cost!

But all we can do is wait till they give us answers. I searched all Ktos and Ktest notes and none said anything about this Circling bug. Actually there was a bug, but it was something about " circling showing 1 as damage ".

can you find the newest ktos falconer3 video? if their circling behave like us and dont get fixed, then we can assume this will be the new official circling:expand

Check your addons, if you have an addon related to mounting, you should remove it.

In my case, every Falconer I’ve ever made was never even able to [unsummon] the Falcon (pressing the Green Button doesn’t do anything).

@ recent topic

Bug or not, I rarely use Circling for it to matter haha :smiley:

Its not a bug, its from the the addon Mount’er Good. Right now mounter good is also sometimes turning off falcon, instead of just the ground pet. Take it off and you will see that it is fine.
If you do a forum search you will see that this was happening to others as well, myself included.

somehow i manage to fix this thing by bringing my pet (leaf penguin) along with the falcon, falcon doesnt go away even ur not moving

ohh i see. i tried searching for the bug but i havent seen anything the same as mine. thank you!!

I searched for last month corean videos with the keywords “circling” and "falconer"
But all I have found were Falconers QS3 videos from some players that kill everything with Running Shot and don’t even bother to use circling…

I searched with corean “words”