Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

It was supposed to be Fencer but im waiting on my Practonium and I find myself only good at 1 vs 1 mainly, aka, saalus convent. I dont know what to do with it anymore and I have my Falconer 3 sitting on a bench,
I just dont know how to use it. Appart from that attribute, I find 2 new skills, Aiming and Pre-emptive strike I know I have to max, but dunno the combination for it to work better.

your sapper3falconer3 good at AOE, sadly not that good at bossing.
as a falconer3 you should cast aiming first (and maintain aiming buff always there).
and then cast preemptive strike so your hawk always auto attacking.
wait for the enemies to be clustered in 1 place and then cast circling, start wreaking havoc in 10 second.
if the hawk escaping, just CALL it until it comeback

Ok, Aiming for buff , then Preemptive Strike, and then Circling, when the monsters are clumped together. When should I use Broom Trap, after Circling?

Oh boy… you are being a little weird. This is not a cake recipe. Just play :smiley:

I’m using Sissels on my QS3-Fal3, my Sap3-Fal3 has Phadas.

because broom trap has 15 second duration so use it before circling

1 Like

you guys think falc3 is good for ET?

Of cuz ? If theres other patk user i mean circling pretty much demolish mob very quick

Falconer3 shines in ET/Solmiki. Its like the new linker.

2 Likes

Did you guys take hovering 3 with circling 5 (others points are no brainer)? Asking that because I have no idea how good it is vs bosses. Ty

hovering is nice for pvp… put in circling what you dont will use, maybe with more ranks (9 and 10) we will need more aoe in circling… i put 7

25m silvers oh god how the hell do I get that much ?

Sell Blessed Shards or Orange 315 materials

or buy leticia cube and pray

Sell Costumes or RMT bro.

1 Like

What is the end game weapons for QS3 Falconer3? Astra Bow or Didel Grand Cross + something (manamana or Aspana)

go for two handed weapom, bow its very better

1 Like

hi guys ,new Falconer here,but my ping in game 0.2~0.4
now my lv 200 ,what is the best buld for high ping ?
btw i need to buy a eagle ? … or there is a free one

You’re supposed to get one for free once you turn into falconer.
You’re given a hawk voucher to be redeem at klaipeda’s or orsha’s companion shop.

Without the bird you’re completly unable to do anything as a falconer, the bird is a prerequisite to cast any falconer skill.

As for the build part, no idea. Probably sapper? The only ping dependant build I can think of is quarrel shooter. So avoid that one?

1 Like

thanks reply, i found the answer,why voucher missing,i test falconer few times but when i not like the r4 r5 job i reset it ,the voucher was only give one =x=