Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

yes, aiming+flare shot=mini frost cloud.
@danielkm89 are you planning that build? rank8>rank8>rank5>rank8. or comparing their popularity/dps?

1 Like

What about A3ā€™s lvl 15 Multishot with circling? DonĀ“t you think its worth it?
IĀ“m A3>Sapper2>Flc1
Would it be better to go A2>Sapper3?
And what about? A2>Sapper2>Scout1?
Thanks!

Hello!

My have a falconer at lv 230 (A2>Sapper3>Falconer2).

1Āŗ Is this the best build for leveling a falconer??? Should i go full str ???

2Āŗ After I reach falconer 3 Iā€™ll problably go for the Hunter3Falconer3 path! But about thatā€¦ i want to know which roles this build fits better! ET and pvp maybe? Is this build still strong or should I go for QS3Falconer3?

Thx u all!!

Pheasant. Itā€™s a great bomb that you will use frequently to pull the Hawk out of Circling, increasing your damage potential.

I wish circling could stay the way it is right now.

It is so great. Iā€™m sad about thisā€¦

the more you expose this, the higher chance it will caught developer attention to bring the balancehammer. Better enjoy it in silence while it last

3 Likes

Nah I better make a bang about it. Less possible trouble for me.
Weā€™re supposed to be one patch behind, so they probably already fixed this anyway.

I also would like to make people aware that their falconer might be performing way too good. because a bug.

omg i test falconer 3, i like much. i think i will change my main build. (qs3>wugu3>mergen)

2 Likes

Just to let you know mate, the purple circle (aiming) is the enemies hitbox. You can stay out of it and still be able to hit them. The whole point of it is like adding extra range to your attacks. So in essence you can be way further than normal from the enemy while aiming is on them. You can throw ground skills further away and it will still hit them, as long as aiming overlap them. Etc, etc.

The Solid Carapace boss is bugged when aiming is on it. When it does its spin attack, the aiming circle becomes its spin attack hit box. Hence why you were taking damage while it was spinning.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I am new in building falconer 3, can you lend me your insight regarding these builds on my mind:

1. A2-QS3-Falc3
  2. A2-Sapp3-Falc3
  3. A2-Hunter3-Falc3
  4. A3-Scout1-Rogue1-Falc3

These are all the builds in my mind. What in those builds is best in ET, dps wise and support wise? I have two max archers and planning to reset both to falc3, one will be for ET dps and all rounder dps as my main, and one will be ET full support or GVG. Thanks to all who can suggest!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been trying Sapp3-Falc3 and I donā€™t know if itā€™s me, but Spike Shooter seems to be utter garbage, even with aiming + circling. Have I been doing something wrong or is it indeed the case?

Is there anyone who can recommend a rotation for Falconer3? I recently switch from SR to F3 and iā€™m falling in love with it but still too noob about how to control my hawk lol

Iā€™m still loving my sapper 2 scout 1, even after the huge nerf to flare shot (from 15 seconds to 10 seconds), still enough to combo with circling (10 seconds) soā€¦

Anyway, Iā€™m here to ask: how the Sapper c3ā€™s attributes for broom trap affect the skill mod? Itā€™s a +50% (~290% to ~340% at lv 10) or +50% final (~435%)?

I will reset to sapper 3 another, I wanna see that lv 15 1500% punji power

1. cast aiming (passive, recast it only when you canā€™t see purple circle anymore)
  2. cast preemptive strike (passive)
  3. wait for the mobs to be gathered in one place, then cast circling+ multishotx2
  4. in the middle of circling you can use pheasant too.
  5. if your hawk gone missing, use Call until it is arrive
1 Like

My falcon is always missing, I donā€™t know if its bug, I just came back to the game and it wasnā€™t like this before. Was it changed before?

Before pet used to get bug out when I use pheasant when its circling, is it working good now?

not bug, just their AI. My hawk is 90% escaping the screen after circling, sometimes it is missing when chasing offscreen enemies using preemptive strike.
Bug is when your hawk suddenly stuck in the middle of the air.

@Composition
I donā€™t think I can stand the new hunterā€¦
Whats your take on it? It feelsā€¦

Itā€™s a damage dealer with a green icon.
Iā€™ve just began to use rush dog. it deals amazing damage.
Coursing, retrieve. sure they last less, they kill fast though.
Pointing? whatā€™s that? never took it.
Growling is great for solo.

Take that and add falconer. It becomes a nice package that I find fun.

Thatā€™s really helpful, thank you :smiley:

I agree, but I can no longer make my pet the tank it was when shoes gave evasion. He gets hit by everything and is now dead for most if not all the time I am fighting. Outside 1v1/1v2 ccā€™able enemies, hes just there, dead.

Am I going about it wrong?