Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

Right now, with my limited (and it really is) experience with Sap3-Fal3. I definitely would keep Broom Trap (max) and Claymore (max). Spike Shooter can kill you (literally), for some reason it does collateral damage when you’re too near. I think I got all the attributes for [Firepower].

Lv1 Punji Stake + Attribute to be uninterrupted, to bide your time and or stay put (can’t get KD’d).

Later on I’ll put in Ellaganos Cards to make up some DEX.

QS3 is only good for farming if already overgeared. Right now it suffers from the lack of crit :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thankss!

I only went sapper2 prepatch so I’ve no idea about Spike Shooter. Saw some sapper 3 video and the skill not worth taking imo. I guess with your word, I’m not gonna bother testing this and skip this skill.

Yeah I only have 1 decent weapon which is Aufgowle bow on my falcon. Got it to lv4 trans and just managed to get +11 today. So that’s why I’ll only changed back to sapper before event ends cause other class only have 220 weapon.

Question: How the heck does the Falcon gain EXP?
I tried killing lowlevel stuff and highlevel stuff both with my Falcon via Hovering and by killing it myselves, to no avail; he’s still stuck at level 1.

Maybe the Falcon from the Falcon voucher via the reset event is bugged to be stuck at level 1?

the falcon will gain exp when the character/player earns exp. if your at 330 and not receiving exp, the pets (falcon or hoodlum) will not gain exp

edit: my bad, this is incorrect information

I’m at level 178 though xD

I managed to somehow unbug my Falcon by separating my Penguin, Falcon and reattach my Falcon without the pet… Now he gains EXP as normal. Maybe the voucher was just bugged or interfering with the Penguin…

It’s very nice to play Falconer, one of the best Classes I’ve played until now, and with all those Hunter&Archer skills I’m already very confused what to use when xD
Good thing Falcon will basically become a passive attacker at Circle 3; If they’d change Hunter 3 like that Hunter might also become more reliable at C3…

while you are on it, can you check whether shield+2x red gems has any effect now?

My Falcon leveled up (from 321 to 322) while it was with my Lv330 QS3-Fal3 and was running 290 DG. I guess there’s just an issue if you have two pets out at once.

@myself

Nawp.

Anyone have any info on Archer2>Quarrel3>falconer3? its a popular build in ktos, but im unsure on how to utilize this to the max. im still only falconer 1 so not much dps from that yet.

specifically stat build. i know with max equip one would go full dex, but this doesnt work well before that, also str is a major facctor now. the popular video aroundhere also is a char with 100 dex rest str.

anyone got any good skill build info? id max all falconer c3 skills, max sonic, max pheasant and rest hovering, i guess.

also would appraiser be better than archer c2?

edit: also do i have to equipt my hawk and yes with what?

Yea fking low mine astra +5 left 1pot can’t even reach +10with 9/13 pot n from +8

1 Like

Just go for +6? That’s the first big jump in bonus anyway.

my bad, i always have two companions with me and theyre in a standstill at lv330, i always thought they wasn’t getting exp anymore

1 Like

im new with falconer… you can answer what stats pet share with us??

I’m not sure I understand… but for the most part, skills now rely on your character’s attack (in F1 window).

The only thing that helps your Hawk deal more damage is [Train: Flying Companion]. Other than that, it’s your weapon damage that will carry the rest. Since you can’t mount your [Hawk], nothing else is affected.

sry my english is bad… the armor you give to your hawk… what your char win with this stats? %HP?

I don’t equip it with anything, nothing works for it currently. The shield I showed above has 2 Red Gems for Physical Attack, doesn’t work.

oh sad :frowning: ty for answer

Falconer got insane multipliers now :expressionless:

@Cless_Alvein

Thanks a lot. Good to know that detonation works, the new scalling is great and more things to explode the better.

@myself

For more that I love Scout for Cloacking I find Flare Shot unreliable, I feel that even with Aiming helping will still not be reliable, but I will try it to see if I am wrong.

Falconer c3 > mergen c1 > appraiser c1 > hackapell c1
Thoughts on this?

i thinking about qs3> scout. falconer3
scout for cloaking… flare shot is usefull with falc?