Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

Question:

For an upcoming combat system change regarding attackspeed and removing critical rate from dex

1. Will pure dex archer suck then ?
  2. Dex gives cri atk but due to lack of cri rate from stat which means dex is more likely useless.
  3. What carreer path and stat allocation do you suggest for falconer 3 ? QS3 ? Ranger3 ? Or good old Sapper3?

Ive invested too much on cri-atk gears and its gonna be such a pain in the ass to restart finding cri rate gears due to time and silver spent.
If that’s so, i might just quit the game.

According to my understanding, this upcoming new combat system is gonna kill archer players, and even more to falconer 3 like me.

In this moment i got 20Millions. And my main with some trascendence is an Inquisitor.
My question about your damage is: is purple arrow required? Can you show me your complete equip? I’m planning some different build, yet if i buy 25 levels of Circling Expand i will finish money xD so i’ll wait gameplay update first but i will probably play a falconer 3 somewhat

last question: why a manamana ? xD

Movespeed +1… he should also get a Karacha XBow for the same reason.

These are luxury running items.

This manamana is a relic of the past before I had my 315 purple bow. And as DiMeowgio said, it’s for the extra move speed.

I managed to max my circling’s attribute thanks to that 20% discount for attributes we had some months ago.
My main is a fencer so they basically share the same armor and accessories. I leveled her to 290 using a catacombs shooter+karacha dagger.
After that I bought a isbality and a mana-mana. For flying mobs I used a +6 khasti bow, no gems.

After some time I got a practonium from my fencer’s box and only after this I crafted the bow and sold my isbality.

Gear in the videos was
Hats:
+96 physical attack
+120, 11 critical rate
+123 physical attack

+5 stage 3 purple 315 (squire buff =+144 attack), one lv 7 yellow gem. +53 dark attack awakening
Lolopanther pants + gloves (+46 critical rate)
2x sissels
hasta plate armor top
yellow gems on the armors
superior bandit boots (green gem)/wind runnner (3 blue gems)
some low level ellaganos cards, one minotaur card, one tomb lord, one pain barrier golem card

build is 100 invested STR (rank 7 relic here), 30 con, rest is dex.

And no, the bow is not required but I recommend it. As I said, with the new gems… it’s so easy to dps with (GOOD) archer builds now. Go very high dex so you don’t even need sissels, get a khast bow with 3 yellows, some cheap one roll hats and you can faceroll the game, specially after the nerf to the mobs stats.

The only thing I strongly recommend even before dps gear is survivability armor for rank 8 maps. grynas/royal guard plate top, two lv 5 yellows gems + aspersion buff and some mdef amulet/rings+enchanters buff on armor for some maps.

Check this, using my old khasti bow, 0 dps gems, no sissels and etc.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is Circling:Decreased nullification worth to invest?

where is our rooster mount!!!

how to solo boss in falconer 3 job advancement ?

cuz the boss ridiculously badass. alwasy one hit me to death

@myself rise and shine Mr. Freeman.

You’ve got to learn its attack pattern which is pretty basic, get all the buff you can and carry a lot of them soul crystals.

@Composition lol, hold my tea!

it has 3 attack, memorize their pattern
-close charge which doesnt move from original position (very hard to dodge at close range t(-_- t ) )
-long charge which move 2 steps forward from its original position (sometimes i got hit if i am too close behind its back)
-jump forward and deep dive which has blue aura,long preparation and AOE (easily dodgeable)

dont bother repair your armor/buy aspersion/enchant armor, it will 1 shot you anyway.
party with priest3 and ask for revive buff before battle too
you are ranged DPS, use hit and run tactic, dont get too close.
It is hard but not impossible, ganbatte!

wait a minute…

werent you already a falconer3 as of December 2016?

2 Likes

for ez mode , stack your def up to 2k

I got 2 characters

My first one my friends did for me. It was ranfer 3 but i reranked it to qs 3. Kindda ■■■■■■ up as welk and now i rerolled new one to ranger 3 falconer 3 and i have to do it myself this time.

Now i pssed the trial. Thx so much bro <3

i can see why you rank reset to qs3falc3, but i cant think why ranger3falcon3? Care to explain?

you are saying Qs is btter tah ranger ? czu i honestly dont know why too lol. I just wanted to change.

can you tell me how QS is btter than ranger ?

i never stated that X is better than Y.
imo, qs3 running shot can cover falconer3 lack of single target damage.
I only has knowledge with ranger1 so i am curious what synergy ranger3 has with falconer3?

I dunno ahahah i Just like 2 handed bow

so what class should i go for if i liek 2handed bow falcoenr 3 ? sapper 3 ?

any class except QS,SR, hakka, musketeer, cannoner. Go follow your heart.
I take ranger1 for steadyaim and barrage only

Hey falconers, do you know if still work on KTest server circling + multishoot?

Maybe other skill like circling + hoaming arrow combo?

you seems very impatience about the newest ktest data. I suggest you to:

1. make a korea nexon ID
  2. install the client from here http://tos.nexon.com/testserver/index.aspx
  3. play directly at ktest

dont forget to share us your result, cya!
never use any lame excuse such as “i dont understand korean language, my path is completely blocked”

Have you found any videos with falconers on 'em from KTest?

Pheasant was turned from a mediocre skill to an actual AoE bomb according to tos-ktest.neet 800 or sumthing% from a single pheasant.

Circling + aiming + pheasant bomb sounds yummy, if they’re not going to make circling 15 useful for any PvE reasons I might aswell steal points from there and put 'em on pheasant at this rate.