Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

If you were refering to hunter 3 falconer 3.

Yes the damage potential that it has compared to a sapper with broom trap is lower. Growling is just good though, cannot use hunter skills when the pet is under growling so all damage that the hunter pet could of done is gone.

Yes there’s a way to use coursing or retrieve when the pet is using growling, it involves throwing the enemy at the same spot where the pet is. Takes too long so I just do not do this often.

It also breaks the pet growling + retrieve, growling + coursing, leaves the pet not moving, but that’s the least of my concern given how easy to fix it is.

1 Like

i … am surprised that i actually can solo crystal mine with khasti bow (until before werewolf and skip the skippable bosses). How to fast leveling my hawk?

Hm, power level yourself to 330?
The hawk will get a % replica of your exp regardless of what you do, given, you must get exp to begin with.

Was it 60%? I don’t remember how much pets gained from the base exp you gained, again, this is not detrimental to your own leveling, they just get a straight % copy.

Funny enough the hawk out level my velheider when I got to 280 lv cap. by quite a lot actually…

just got back from timerys grinding where my falconer3 goes from lv 291-295 and my hawk goes from lv 175-204. If i need to grind then my hawk lv will be stale because timerys grinding is capped at lv 310… i shouldnt use rank reset

To be honest, you can’t really outfit your hawk with anything other than a shield, at lv 220 would be more than enough.

My hawk at lv 330 has like 640 PATK, that’s 192 extra skill damage for falconer.

quick question =)

I’m lv 209 right now with this build: Archer2>Sapper3>Falconer1

I want to know which weapon and gems i should use. I’m kinda newbe

why is A2-R3-Fal3 not recommended?

and why is sapper2 and sapper3 the current meta? Was it buffed? why not qs3 or ranger3?

It’s probably because [broom trap] is melee aoe strike multihit. The game just favors strike damage in terms of buffs/debuffs. The damage cap favors multihit. [missile hole] on monsters as a passive thing is taking a dump on missile.

I suggest you to stick with 2H bow+yellow gems for the sake of sanity. At lv 315 you need 1 practonium for each weapon. If you go for xbow+shield you will feel obliged to have 315xbow and 315shield too

Is Viper Bow good for Sappr/Falconer or i should go for a bow with higher atk an number of sockets?

dont waste your silver.
lv 170 use khasti bow
lv 220 use light gorithos
lv 315 use aufgowle bow

Level 75 use sketis bow. https://tos.neet.tv/items/163303
Level 120 use even eye. https://tos.neet.tv/items/163301
Possible to get 2 slot sockets on these bows, just check market. If you won’t socket gems, buy the cheapest one with 1 socket.

1 Like

I tell you guys mount this its better.

https://imgur.com/gallery/0hvcYki

1 Like

Hi @Eon11! :smiley:

Do you have any recent video of yours? I’d really like to see some gameplay videos of this build :stuck_out_tongue: I have an a3-scout3-falc1 and I was planning to go with mergen, but oh boy, I’m in love with falconer3… So I think I’ll use the rank reset.

But I really don’t know if I should reset into a3-scout2-falc3 and wait for rank 9 to get scout3 (i love split arrow hehe) or another class, or if I should get a2-sapper2-sc1-falc3 for a safe build instead. I never played sapper before and I don’t know anything about the class, that’s why I’m confused here :confused:

Could you help me, please? :heart:

You still have the rank reset? @_@

Well, it’s been a while since I did any pve content (I’m just doing saalus/290 rush) with this character but since you asked I recorded two quick videos today.

Keep in mind that they nerfed a lot the mobs so everything else is much weaker than before.

This first video has no flying mobs so broom+flareshot does the job really well. Since they aren’t very strong now (less than 200k hp) there’s no need to pull a full combo with Circling so I could save it to clear another pack with Circling+Multishot combo alone while Broom+Flare are on cooldown.

Since you’re used to scout, you know how small the aoe of Flare Shot and in the video you can see how Aiming helps a lot and make it a much more reliable AoE skill.

This one has a lot of flying mobs. I picked this map to show you how much this affect the Sappers performance. It slow downs the build’s potential a lot but it’s still okay thanks to the bow mastery and Sapper’s anti flying attributes.

I can show more interesting stuff later if you guys wishes to see more action. My weapon is a stage 3 Aufgowler bow +5, with only one lv 7 yellow gem (I moved my abrasives to my pvp wizard project :sweat_smile: so I can still improve her DPS a lot).

The build is overall very fun but since you’re still on rank 7 on your character, I suggest you to keep this one for farming and create a new sapper!

The old 140 (now 170) dungeon is full of flying mobs and split shot excels there and is still a excellent place to farm for raw silver when soloing.

My build is better to farm the old 240 dungeon (now 260) but the Scout 3 method at the 170 dungeon does it much faster with less investment.

the problem is your equip, You hit too way hard with 315 weapon and some transcendence.
Tell people that, till they got 100M to spend on it and 1000 hours investment that they will do 2K damage while you do 10K with a normal attack :smiley:

Wow, thank you so much for this! It was very kind of you to record these videos and they helped me a lot :heart: I couldn’t find any gameplay video that truly showed me how sapper works with falc3, so I appreciate that. :3

I love the AoE power of sapper and flare shot seems a lot more efficient with aiming! I was really confused before, didn’t know what to do with my archer hahaha but after you recommended me to keep my scout3 and make another one for sapper-falc3 I started to think about it. I was sad to let split arrow/twin arrow/multishot15 go and I still didn’t try Merge in my build… but I also wanted to try falconer3 so bad! haha

And since we can’t know for sure if we’ll like that build until we try it… That was the best suggestion I could get. Can’t thank you enough, @Eon11 :pray:

Oh, and yes, we would love to see more videos of yours! Please, keep up with them. :heart_eyes_cat:

xxx :kiss:

1 Like

Hello!
I’m A2>Sapper3>Falconer1 right now. I was going for the falconer 3 build… but i’m starting to have second thoughts. How good is falconer 3 with sapper??

Because I’m seriously thinking about going for A2>Sapper3>Falconer1>Musketeer2.

What do u guys think??

Solo boss rush (290 DG).

Lavenzard:

Armaos:

@nagatozeta

You’re exaggerating. Purple 315 weapons aren’t that expensive, you need more luck than anything else (practonium rng). Saalus is a lv 240 mission for a reason. Running 2x saalus per day with one character is enough already to push your weapon to stage 2 in less than a month, even faster if you have more than one character (alts are the best way to make money in this game without trying too hard, also, playing different characters is fun!)

My bow is only at stage 3 and my DPS attributes are at 50 for flare+broom (Rank 4 skills so they aren’t really expensive), multishot lv 70, oblique lv 60 (rank 1 skills, lol). The only really expensive thing on this build is maxing Circling’s circle 3 attribute, but it helps a lot even at lower levels (like LV 4 for ~20%).

After the gem changes it’s really easy to do damage. Very high dex, yellow gems, multi-hit or big number skills (like mergen’s/rank8 swordsman) and you’re good. Play PVP or Uphill to farm gem abrasives.