Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

what do you craft out of your falconer3’s practo?

Well, i used his practo to craft and Aufgowle Bow, transcended it to stage 3 or 4 with the Blessed i farmed on him, and i’m working my way into the quests, his damage is pretty nice right now, i think it will be better once i finish farming the 20m i need for his Circling attribute.

I’m using 5 nuaeles ( lvl 10) and 3 glass moles( also lvl 10), with the 220 cloth sets from HG, so i’m pretty “tanky”. Got about 1.6k mdef iirc.

i regret heavily sold my 3 nualles that i got from quest back in the past

I sold 2 level 10 when i came back to play the last month, so i could get some attributes for my character, now i’m farming ~4kk per day with my 2 thaumas + random shenanigans from other characters, so it was kinda “easy” to re-farm them.

I really recommend you to take advantage of the ongoing event to build a farming character.

yup, you convinced me to get another aufgowle for my falconer. Thanks

is there a SP type for these?

What do you mean “SP type”?

for SP recovery i mean, since you mentioned a trick for 1 secon hp recovery.

Oh you want to regen sp every 1 sec like this. There are 2 ways for this.

• lv11 squire food + 8 pyroego cards
  • lv11 squire food + sorc cat buffs

Pyroego (ET5 boss) doesn’t drop his card yet and needing a sorc slave for cat buffs is too much of a hassle.

@myself welcome back bro :slight_smile: coincidentally I am looking for falc3 builds as well. Make archers great again! lol

hahaha, Thanks. Your knowledge is far surpass me already, i will be asking many question from now on, brace yourself!

Nah, I walked out the path of archer almost same time as you did XD currently manning a fencer haha

Hello guys!!

I’ve read some of the information in this topic to figure out how to build my char… but i still have some doubts

i’m currently an Archer2>Sapper2 and i’m planning to go for sapper3>Falconer3.

ps: this char is for fun… i like mob control and most of pve stuff…maybe farming too.

My questions are:
1-Is this a good build?
2- Why go for falconer C3 if its C1 already gave Cicling? Is it really worth it to go for C3?
3- Is there any optimal build with sapper2 and falconer you guys can tell me about?
4- Stats… should i go for a DEX build?

1. is a good build at PVE, i heard that if you combine with miko you can have 199k dmg per hit boom trap
  2. for [Circling:Expand] attribute and Aiming skill, both exclusive to falconer3
  3. yes, you should go DEX, especially when you dont have rogue in your build

is pheasant:stunt attribute useful at pve?

I’ve maxed it, at first I thought. YES! then, I tried it. turn out, that nah.

If you truly needed to be safe (only reason I can think of using pheasant, really) and thought that 40% of stun could save you, why not… 100% of knockdown?

I’m not certain it’s like this on all cases, but, enemies that can’t be knockdown often can also not be stunned. So really, the only benefit you get is not disrupting a mob. and pheasant is not even worth the SP when it comes to damage, so I doubt you’ve ever used it to deal damage.

okay then, i will focus on circling:expand within this two weeks of 20% attribute discount event. Without token.

any a2sap2scout1falc3 skill guide pls? thanks

scout3 is rank 4-6
falcon3 is rank 6-8
you already planning for rank 10 build?!

yeah just scout1 haha srry